8.8

1. HailZ.
    Jun 30, 2002
    This is the best game i have ever played for the PS2 so far.....even better then FFX, I love the gundam series and i'm a big fan.....no clue why it got a 71 so far but oh well.....if you think bout it, it's better by a large amount than its earlier version Jouney to Jaburo. BUY THIS GAME, IT'S GREAT.
  2. JacksonS.
    Apr 16, 2005
    This is a great game ,u should definitley buy it if u like strategy, action, giant robots and violence. It's the best game i've ever played, and before i played i wasn't even a gundam fan!
  3. ThomasP.
    Mar 29, 2002
    This game rocks dude.
  4. Peter
    Apr 21, 2002
    I think the game is great, but sometimes the missions are too easy and sometimes to hard! I think they could have put more MS in it...but it is a great game: great graphics, the plot is great, and I am a fan of the Anime and I think they did pretty damn good.
  5. MeisZ.
    Jun 28, 2002
    I love the game so far, but I got J2J and placed it on my shelf. I bet it's gotten dusty by now. My only complaint about the overall structure of it was the lack of amphibious suits and the under-use of the thrusters. The Hi-Gogg on J2J is my favorite suit to use, and the only way I've figured out how to use the boosters is a backward dash. Other than that the A.I. of the enemy I love the game so far, but I got J2J and placed it on my shelf. I bet it's gotten dusty by now. My only complaint about the overall structure of it was the lack of amphibious suits and the under-use of the thrusters. The Hi-Gogg on J2J is my favorite suit to use, and the only way I've figured out how to use the boosters is a backward dash. Other than that the A.I. of the enemy and your NPC suits is fantastic! Unlike J2J you actually get support fire. And having three teams isn't bad either. Expand
  6. MaxC.
    Jul 4, 2002
    RTS, Gundam villains and adrenaline. what else is needed?
  7. RandallR.
    Jan 7, 2003
    This game is awesome only it doesn't have a lot of missions.
  8. MilliardoP.
    Apr 15, 2003
    This game is excellent!!!! The story line is great.
  9. ArnieV.
    Apr 16, 2004
    This game might be the best game i'v ever played! They could have placed more mobile suits though, but still a cool game.The graphics are amazing and that you get to have teams of 3. I wonder why they gave it a 71 but oh well.
  10. AlexH.
    Mar 11, 2002
    I really liked this game a lot more than the first one where you're the good guys.
  11. TyROD
    May 13, 2007
    Awsome! I wasn' ta Gundam fan at first but now I am. In J2J the graphics were ok but not great, I bought J2J and I dont get how to beat the mission to get Garma's Zaku ll but o well. I cant find any place to buy Zeonic Front sooner or later i will.

1. Zeonic Front didn't rock my world in the least, but it will undoubtly rock the world of any self-respecting Gundam fanatic willing to tolerate its truckload of flaws.
  2. If you are a fan of the series, I'd bet you'd go ape for this game. [Feb 2002, p.85]
  3. Simply superior than that previous effort in just about every way imaginable. [Mar 2002, p.108]