Monster Rancher 3 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Sep 24, 2001
8.5

1. ShafiqueZ.
    Dec 5, 2001
    This game is the best I had ever played! There are many new monsters which can be unlocked and so many new features!
  2. MikeK.
    May 25, 2003
    I just started, but i must say this is one cool game. nice graphics too. no more schools, but there are 5 worlds to train in. much more addictin than MR2. and what amuses me the most is putting all my dvds and games in to get monsters. well gotta admit its tough but you get used to it. cant wait till MR4 comes out.
  3. vIPER
    May 30, 2003
    Addictive sh.t!!! time waster!!! this game is the reason why i dont get enough sleep.
  4. StephenD.
    Jul 14, 2003
    This game is so awesome!! I got so addicted to this game!!!
  5. CasS.
    Aug 6, 2003
    i fell for this game when i got it, its a great game.
  6. TrentT.
    Apr 25, 2003
    The game was really great a little hard but, it was still really fun!
  7. MichaelL.
    Dec 22, 2001
    I think this game is really awesome. I love the new monsters and all the different training places. The only complaint I have is that it's in anime but I got used to it.
  8. A.M.
    Dec 28, 2001
    This is a really good game. I like the new monsters plus there are 5 diferent worlds were you can train and venture.

#59 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001

1. It's very beautiful and easy to control, but there's nothing much that's new or improved here.
  2. Unfortunately, the sad truth is that Pokemon manages to provide more depth and complexity than Monster Rancher 3.
    Delivers where it counts, with the deep breeding simulation that fans of the series have grown to love.