7.7

1. ChadC.
    Feb 14, 2006
    i think it is fun for the first few seasons, and the team feature is fine. these guys dont like nascar anyway. i owned nascar games on ps1, 2, and pc. from Nascar 97 to nascar 06, and they get better each year.
  2. MikeG.
    Jul 30, 2006
    I think that this game is a lot of fun, wish that you could drive for the teams that you own, like dale jr does, lol. the games not too realistic so my wife can still enjoy, haven't played any recent nascar games since this. But i bet since EA developed it, it could have been better.
  3. steves.
    Sep 3, 2005
    It's pretty good- like all new games I have bought it takes some getting used to.
  4. KevC.
    Jun 3, 2006
    Love the racing game, car damage isn't realistic yet. still waiting on that.. and I would also like to see 43 cars on the track in 2 player mode.. by the way, were are all the pit crew members on pit road. are they invisible. Otherwise, this is the most played game I have.
  5. ChrisL.
    Nov 26, 2005
    I only gave it a 6, because unlike the 05 version. At least you can be IN-CAR. But the graphics are bad! Total-Team-Control? Who cares. I just want to race my car, with graphics that I know the PS2 can push out. I think EA sports need to give the developers at RATBAG a call.
  6. BuddyM.
    Nov 12, 2005
    This is a far cry from 2005.. the online play is worse than 2005 and you dont even have a full feild of 43 cars. no online yellow flags, and still only 4 players in a online game.
  7. KeithP.
    Sep 28, 2005
    They need to understand that alot of users love to race online with that being said i believe that ea needs to step back and see what the fans really want and need to feel like "IT'S IN THE GAME" being a huge online fan and huge nascar fanatic i believe that ea has alot to still accomplish before they lose out on what the rest of america already knows U DON"T TINKER AROUND WITH A GUYSThey need to understand that alot of users love to race online with that being said i believe that ea needs to step back and see what the fans really want and need to feel like "IT'S IN THE GAME" being a huge online fan and huge nascar fanatic i believe that ea has alot to still accomplish before they lose out on what the rest of america already knows U DON"T TINKER AROUND WITH A GUYS RACING and u dont need to make it so childish with the team control type things the setups could have been alot better but they r still the same format from previous years EA get out do some laps in a real car and see how setups REALLY do make a game more enjoyable add grill tape differant tire press. all the way around and how bout givin us a better server online instead of not lettin people with routers not host races online ... as an underground advisory panelist # 8875 i believe ea is and has not been in it for the gamer's true feel of racing but to hurry up and wait like my old military days... well i will stop being so harsh and say that i think that nascar 03 for the pc should have been formatted for the consoles and see what kind of positive response that u could get after all u r lucky to see 100 people online racing go check out other games that have thousands online all day ... Truley a racing fan here hope to see it get better instead of wantin a refund. Expand

1. PSM Magazine
    06 earns a lone caution flag: the sense of speed is still stuck in Sunday-driver gear. If EA fixes that and pretties up the graphics a bit more (though the framerate has improved notably), NASCAR 07 will be something really special. [Oct 2005, p.91]
    Cearly, the new team feature needs to be better tuned as do the disappointing visuals. [Oct 2005, p.100]
  3. The series captures the claustrophobic feel of pack racing beautifully, and that's no small feat. [Oct 2005, p.106]