6.3

1. LarsL.
    Nov 16, 2005
    The only reason to play the game is The Life. If you get into it, it covers up for the problems in the core game. The core game is not all bad, it does some things well, it just seemed unfinished. I think that I would really give it an 8.5, but did not see that option.
  2. SumDood
    Nov 21, 2005
    A solid basketball simulation i enjoyed how it grabbed the aspect of basketball and ran with it. A little repetive a times but what can u expect its basketball!? Rent it dont Buy it!
  3. KrystleK.
    Nov 30, 2005
    the game is a little hard because of the new shooting technique. The Life vol.1 is fun and interesting.
  4. TimW.
    Dec 24, 2005
    This game is so fun. The Life takes you in depth and shows you what real rookies have to go through in order to make a Nba roster
  5. AllenIverson?
    Jan 16, 2006
    It's o.k. but the graphics and gliches needs a little work.Overall it has a great setting,and I see a lot of potential.
  6. KobeB.
    Jan 21, 2006
    This game was vastly difficult and was also fustrating. The moves are nice but dont work. The Life was long but at times it could be fun I guess. Do not buy this game. You'll just be wasting your money.
  7. M.J.
    Feb 9, 2006
    I loved this game! It can be a little frustrating at times, but isn't that what video games are all about. I mean having to spend countless hours on one level is just a given really. So I give this game a ten, because not only are the graphics good, but it also puts a new spin on an old concept.
  8. JohnP.
    Mar 8, 2006
    This game is fun & cool.

1. Not only is that stupid and predictable shooting system back from those PSP games, but this title's developers have managed to suck out the very essence that is NBA basketball and discard it like a peanut shell.
    Bottom line: this is a bad basketball game. The last Sony-published hoops title, NBA ShootOut 2004, was extremely solid, so these massive leaps backwards befuddle me to no end.
    Add in the fact that the controls lack the necessary response time needed to compete effectively, and it’s easy to see why the game can't meet the promise of an innovative story feature, an excellent shooting interface, and a robust online option.