NBA Live 06 PlayStation 2

7.1

1. AnonymousMC
    May 8, 2006
    all of u idiots that dont know how to back down ur centers in the post its the right analog stick. u hold it down and it backs him down. it works to for ur gaurds all u have to do hold down the right analog stick. Kobe Bryant is obviously underrated in the game.
  2. NigelJ.
    Oct 6, 2005
    This is the best nba live there is! Those dummies that said it was whack, they wack as hell.
  3. SeanF.
    Oct 7, 2005
    It is a beast of a game . best nba game by far.
  4. DarrellM.
    Oct 23, 2005
    This is the tightest nba live ever if you say it sucks you must suck at the game. Go to the slmam dunk contest with josh smith of atlanta start at the perimeter close to the out of bounds line gather with O and trick O you will do the mast awesomest dunk ever.
  5. ZackB.
    Dec 3, 2005
    This game is great . like all-star weekend and new dunks. I wish i knew the whole bobcats roster. I don't have the game and it's great.
  6. 06liveGreat
    Jan 21, 2006
    This game is great. People who said it sucks because they suck at the game, they don't know how to play the game!
  7. SherrodC.
    Jul 6, 2006
    I agree. The gameplay is great, and playing the games are just as fun. Manager mode is pretty cool, too. Can't wait for the next game to be even better.
  8. Jan 3, 2011
    Great game with the only bad part being is that sometimes when you make the hoop it doesn't record the new basket for a point. Still very fun and I'd suggest it for any Basket-ball fan.
  9. Feb 27, 2015
    The players seem disproportional and the game feels really arcadish. But I still had fun in this game! I wish dunking was easier in this game though, as getting a perfect score in the Dunk Contest is nearly impossible.
  10. Nov 18, 2015
    NBA Live 06 continues the tradition of a solid EA Sports basketball franchise. There are still some small issues to contend with, but the game is good enough to overshadow most of them. The Freestyle Superstars are a great addition to the gameplay, and online dunk contests will always be fun. It is another step forward for the NBA Live series. Now I can't wait to see what they do with aNBA Live 06 continues the tradition of a solid EA Sports basketball franchise. There are still some small issues to contend with, but the game is good enough to overshadow most of them. The Freestyle Superstars are a great addition to the gameplay, and online dunk contests will always be fun. It is another step forward for the NBA Live series. Now I can't wait to see what they do with a next gen system! Expand

#56 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005

1. PSM Magazine
    Aside from "Fight Night," there isn't a better two-player sports game than "NBA Live 06."[Nov 2005, p.78]
    It pumps up the star power with plenty of show, but Superstar Freestyle doesn't ignore the go. Whether your real-life NBA team is headed for playoff stardom or a ticket to the lottery, NBA Live should make the 2006 just a little more enjoyable.
    This is my favorite two-player sports game of the year so far. The Superstar moves really change the way you play the game, and for the better, as for the first time in years you can really tell the difference between players like Shaq and Eric Dampier.