9.2

1. PScott
    Mar 30, 2006
    I liked this years March Madness, the game play is good and has improved. My only objection is that you should be allowed to play with more than one user in Dynasty mode, and also they should bring back the draft class so you can convert the players to NBA Live again!
  2. NickB.
    Mar 7, 2006
    only thing i hate is the punishment we have to give...no matter wat i do i lose scholarships...confusing.
  3. JOEFerguson
    Dec 27, 2005
    I'm a 38 year old father of a 20mth old baby- after working all day & playing with the baby & giving time to the wife- it's my turn to play PS2. This game rocks. Santa just gave it to me. I wanted NBA LIVE 2006- wife goofed & got me this one. I love it. Dick Vitale is awesome- you never know what this cat will say next. Thank you EA SPORTS.
  4. JimB.
    Dec 11, 2005
    Awesome game, best basketball game Iv'e ever played. It never gets old with all the college teams that are on it. The dynasty mode is as good as ncaa football if not better.
  5. AnotherGamer
    Dec 4, 2005
    the dynasty mode seems alittle broken, lets have more then one user in, ie ncaa football anyone. Other then that the lockdown stick is a major improvement in any b-ball game.
  6. JrodS.
    Oct 23, 2005
    Bbest game ever and i like that you can pick which player you are and get drafted to madden and your palyer is in the game madden.

1. The game's pace, even the relative quickness of the players, feels sluggish at times compared to "Live." Otherwise, this rocks. [Nov 2005, p.92]
  2. A frenzied student section, suffocating full-court presses, Dickie V. shouting about God knows what - that's college basketball, all right. And it's exactly what you can expect from EA's university hardwood. [Nov 2005, p.131]
  3. A pretty quick AI that takes advantage of give-and-go's, pick-and-rolls, and backdoor cuts. [Nov 2005, p.115]