NCAA March Madness 2003 PlayStation 2

8.0

1. JDeZonia
    Apr 2, 2003
    This game is cool i like how u can create a team un like ncaa 2k3, i don't like were u can only edit the player i want to create my own.i like how u can block easier my friend and i like the game alot.
  2. KyleC.
    Apr 8, 2003
    This game is great! I can't wait to finish my dynasty! Peace Easy!
  3. KRISH.
    Feb 28, 2003
    This game is the best college basketball game on the market. The other ones don't even compare.
  4. BrianT.
    Jan 14, 2003
    Am I the stupid one, or can you only do one player dynasty with this game? That is a serious limitation in my mind, as dynasties with multiple people is one of the most enjoyable parts of NCAA Football...
  5. JasonS.
    Jan 7, 2003
    This game totally sucked. I don't see how it keeps u on the edge of ur seat unless u was playing with ur sister. Anybody can win no matter what. For goodness sake my sister who is 9 scored 12 straight points on me.
  6. RobertJ.
    Feb 10, 2003
    Gameplay is all right, the thing is you can only have one player dynasties, plus a real college game has all the conferences that can qualify for the tourny not just like half of them. I always wnanted to take some small rinky dink school all the way to the top.
  7. W.N.
    Mar 15, 2003
    Very realistic. ea sports did their research go tarheels.
  8. KrisH.
    Mar 1, 2003
    This is by far the best college basketball game on the market, to make it perfect they need to use every college team. I would like to see schools like Valparaiso show up in the game.
  9. JeremiahB.
    Mar 20, 2003
    It is the best game ever I am waiting for the 2004 one.
  10. VernonA.
    Mar 4, 2003
    This game was garbage! The graphics are just like NBA Live 2003.When I bought the game I thought it would be tight but I was DAMN wrong!!!!
  11. BrandonN.
    Apr 6, 2003
    This is a Sweet!!! game. I think there should be a bigger variety of dunks. I like to chose which dunk I would like to do!
  12. ThomasG.
    Feb 19, 2003
    It's a fun fast paste game with good gameplay, graphics, and speed.
    Mar 10, 2003
    I thought this game would be better than it is. The reason i bought the game is because i wanted to play as Gerry McNamara on Syracuse!
  14. KyleJ.
    Mar 21, 2003
    This game is the bomb i love it i cant wait till marchmadness2k4 comes out.
  15. JayM.
    Mar 20, 2003
    The game is o.k. but i was hopeing for it to be a little but better.See me and lots of other people like to go to the season and pick all the teams we want. Really we like to pick all the teams in the season. But we can't do that because you won't let us do that, we won't buy your game next year. (p.s. I have 69 friend that say this to.)
  16. CodyS.
    Mar 28, 2003
    The game is ok. But it's too EASY!
  17. HarrisonH.
    Mar 29, 2003
    This is the best basketball game ive ever played!!!!!!!
  18. AllenC.
    Mar 3, 2003
    This game is tight but please next year you need to make up ur own thing instead of have it like NBA Live. Tha Graphics and tha View needs to be like 2002. That game was hard. This is not even as good. I give that 2002 game a 9. Please fix tha view and graphics for 2004. Try to also make up ur own thing. Not copy it from Live.
  19. WreE.
    Apr 16, 2003
    Good game.
  20. ScottM.
    Apr 28, 2003
    I love the graphics in this game. It is a lot of fun to play a season and control the coaching priorities and stratagy.
  21. RobertA.
    Dec 10, 2002
    It's a great sports game for those how love college basketball. The best one made to this day.
  22. MattG.
    Dec 16, 2002
    The game is a little too fast and out of control, but it is really fun to play. The first time I played it I was on the edge of my seat the entire game. Don't blink, you might miss some action.
  23. WilliamK.
    Mar 11, 2003
    Tha game was good but I didn't like how tha graphics were like NBA Live 2003. Make ur own stuff up. Come on copying will get u no where in live.

#29 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

1. This game does have appeal, but it isn't a strong reflection of the college game.
  2. The atmosphere is there, but the game style, more so than a lack of animation or AI, is not correct.
    A fast arcade experience for players who like their simulations anemic, it's not quite enough to compete with the excellent Visual Concepts vehicle in the least.