8.4

1. Aug 8, 2012
    Carbon was the continuation of NFS: Most Wanted if i'm not mistaken, I loved Most Wanted, it was the best NFS game to date, I could describe Carbon in the same way as I did Most Wanted, however, you could skip the police chases , and they weren't needed to progress further in the game, I preferred the Most Wanted system, but even so, this game was great, and is the second best in the series.
  2. DanielW.
    Jan 6, 2007
    I bought the game and I played it as soon as I got home!, the game its self it great, the races are challenging and the carsused to race look realistic! Its a great game and recommend it to those who like racing games!
  3. MrJ.
    Nov 19, 2006
    The level of customization in Carbon is far superior to midnight clubs. You can't even compare. Where is canyon run and drift racing in midnight club? It's not there is it... fine drive in streets that look like LA and Tokyo etc.. but I don't think people really care about driving in LA or not. NFS is a racing game... their is a reason why they don't include SUV's The level of customization in Carbon is far superior to midnight clubs. You can't even compare. Where is canyon run and drift racing in midnight club? It's not there is it... fine drive in streets that look like LA and Tokyo etc.. but I don't think people really care about driving in LA or not. NFS is a racing game... their is a reason why they don't include SUV's like they did on Underground2 etc.. they are not good to race in.. plus there are not 20 cars there are more than 30 and the level of customization is limitless with autosculpt Expand
  4. dudwe3man
    Nov 5, 2006
    aAmazing game. Canyon is awesome, customization is excellent, the best feature is the muscle car. RAW POWER.
  5. TJLove
    Dec 2, 2006
    I love this game! the drifting is so addicting and i personally think its kills midnight club 3 dub edition! the canyon races and new cars in the game are sick! if u like cars and drifting then this is a must buy!
  6. F1roksx21
    Dec 28, 2006
    This game is insane! The graphics are crazy, the ways you can customize your vehicle are wonderful. Drifting is the best part of this game. It is ssssoooo frikin addicting!

The drifting is an acquired taste (but it's good), the canyon duals are decent changes (though not great), and the crews...well, they suck. Of the myriad new features, the addition of muscle cars and the online functionality are the best.
  2. A great addition to the series for fans and probably a decent rental for most. While things have been upgraded and new elements added on, it’s still NFS and it still gets repetitive and boring after awhile. It’s like EA’s "Madden" of racing.
  3. The minor problems and lack of originality are far outweighed by the game's quality and improvement in gameplay. [Dec 2006, p.72]