8.3

1. Nov 8, 2011
    Extremamente facil no começo e extremamente dificil no final. Graficos estranhos, jogabilidade ruim, e pouca diversão. Need for Speed Carbon pra mim foi uma decepção.
  2. Aug 8, 2012
    Carbon was the continuation of NFS: Most Wanted if i'm not mistaken, I loved Most Wanted, it was the best NFS game to date, I could describe Carbon in the same way as I did Most Wanted, however, you could skip the police chases , and they weren't needed to progress further in the game, I preferred the Most Wanted system, but even so, this game was great, and is the second best in the series.
  3. Nov 8, 2014
    This is one of the best Need For Speed games ever made. You can customize a car in many ways, and that's what i like the most about this game. The courses and challenges are fun, but it's not better than NFS Underground 2. Another thing that is really like are the realistic graphics on Need For Speed Carbon.

This game and NFS Underground 2 are my two favourite street racing games.

The drifting is an acquired taste (but it's good), the canyon duals are decent changes (though not great), and the crews...well, they suck. Of the myriad new features, the addition of muscle cars and the online functionality are the best.
  2. A great addition to the series for fans and probably a decent rental for most. While things have been upgraded and new elements added on, it’s still NFS and it still gets repetitive and boring after awhile. It’s like EA’s "Madden" of racing.
  3. The minor problems and lack of originality are far outweighed by the game's quality and improvement in gameplay. [Dec 2006, p.72]