Need for Speed ProStreet PlayStation 2

6.2

1. Nov 8, 2011
    Achei esse Need for Speed Excelente, pois gosto de corridas sólidas, fechas, e esse NFS traz uma mistura de um simulador com grandes carros de ruas...
  2. Jun 25, 2016
    This was a disappointing title. I was all up for embracing change but this game was far from being as good as its two previous predecessors - Most Wanted and Carbon respectively. Dull visuals, a boring and repetitive Career Mode, with stiff and at times unbearable sensitivity within the driving mechanics made this game fall short. At first, this game seemed like it was heading into aThis was a disappointing title. I was all up for embracing change but this game was far from being as good as its two previous predecessors - Most Wanted and Carbon respectively. Dull visuals, a boring and repetitive Career Mode, with stiff and at times unbearable sensitivity within the driving mechanics made this game fall short. At first, this game seemed like it was heading into a disaster. As it turned out, there were some good aspects of the game.

More intricate tuning made exploring the strengths and potency of each vehicle pretty fun. They could vary from being AWD, RWD, FWD and you also had to account how the weight of the vehicles would affect things such as handling when you tuned the cars. Customisation was alright, not as good as its predecessors but it was okay. Drag races in this title were particularly very fun and I'd find myself spending days on end trying to beat my previous time. Great game mode.

All in all, a game that was let down by characteristics that helped make its predecessors great. But with some highlights the game was definitely playable at the least. Possibly one of the worst in the NFS series I've played, but far from being a waste of money.
  3. BrianC.
    Nov 16, 2007
    Just picked the game up its not to bad but not all that great either. Cars seem a little stiff. Liked the most wanted much better was the main reason for buying this and not as happy as I thought I would be.
  4. MickyT.
    Dec 8, 2007
    The graphics on the ps2 version are very rough, complete damage such as the one in ps3 has been removed from the ps2 version. Gameplay is so difficult that even a slight wrong movement will cause you to total your car, a feature which reminds me of Nfs Underground.
  5. Sep 22, 2013
    I love the graphics and gameplay (that are very good for Playstation 2), but after an hour playing this is unbeareble. I simply give up after few races because it is very repetitive.

#17 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007
#40 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2007

1. ProStreet has a tiring, monotonous start that could turn off even the most loyal Need for Speed fanatic. But if have the need to stick around, the race events do speed up to a better, more enjoyable pace. Eventually.
  2. ProStreet is a solid racing game, but it's missing most of what made the previous games in the series interesting.
    It could have still been a decent game had the cars driven well, but unfortunately their performance is shoddy. Car lovers will find something to like here due to the customization options, but Need for Speed has certainly seen better days.