8.7

1. Neil"Frog"W.
    Jan 20, 2005
    This is a cool game, tho is lots of room for improvement, music can get annoying. but u get use to it. graffics is awesome. cars are great, it'd be better if there were more sellection of cars to use. I finished the game in about a week n a half, but that was playing it flat out.. and whoever can finish it in acouple of days. needs to get out more.. i played all drags and drifts on This is a cool game, tho is lots of room for improvement, music can get annoying. but u get use to it. graffics is awesome. cars are great, it'd be better if there were more sellection of cars to use. I finished the game in about a week n a half, but that was playing it flat out.. and whoever can finish it in acouple of days. needs to get out more.. i played all drags and drifts on hard, and the rest on easy and meduim.. i've currently finished 23 races on hard with the VW golf. it does get easier once you've finished the game once.. overall i big fat 9.5 from me! worth buying if u r into cars and racing games!! Expand
  2. MikeC.
    Nov 14, 2003
    Off the hook with nos tanks and the sick ass cars.
  3. SuPaT.
    Nov 8, 2003
    This game actually goes into the depth of street racing unlike other current street contenders.
  4. JoeD.
    Nov 1, 2004
    This game is very good, but a little bit to easy to complete.
  5. PIRANHAg.
    Jan 7, 2004
    Nice game at every aspect... exept with the very linear races and circuits, some people get really bored with that.
  6. TimH.
    Feb 20, 2004
    I really enjoy playing this game. the graphics are cool, the music is good. I am almost done the game and I cant believe how unreal the opposition can drive. Its not fair that they dont crash and wipe out for 7 seconds like you do, they can fly through turns at speeds your car would crash at, and when they do wipe out, they are up and on your ass right away. That aint right, its not fair, I really enjoy playing this game. the graphics are cool, the music is good. I am almost done the game and I cant believe how unreal the opposition can drive. Its not fair that they dont crash and wipe out for 7 seconds like you do, they can fly through turns at speeds your car would crash at, and when they do wipe out, they are up and on your ass right away. That aint right, its not fair, and I bet the stupid design team is laughing their collective heads off. What a joke. Expand
  7. AndrewM.
    Jul 6, 2004
    Awesome!!!
  8. Marko
    Nov 23, 2003
    WOOOOW!!! This game is as real as it gets dude!!! Most of the things u can do in real life can be done in this awesome game man!!! 2 be honest i only played it 4 one day and im allready gettin some crazy ideas 4 my GTR R34 SKYLINE!!!
  9. SheriS.
    make more games like this one its #1
  10. PeterNorth
    Jan 1, 2004
    All of the NFS games are good racing games, but they have the potential to be GREAT racing games. I've completed the game, and here's what I think they need to work on: The biggest problem is "Catch-up"- this needs to be eliminated: If you are blowing every other car away all the time, switch to a more difficult level. The game shouldn't be cheating it's own cars to All of the NFS games are good racing games, but they have the potential to be GREAT racing games. I've completed the game, and here's what I think they need to work on: The biggest problem is "Catch-up"- this needs to be eliminated: If you are blowing every other car away all the time, switch to a more difficult level. The game shouldn't be cheating it's own cars to keep them on your tail. If you are better, so be it. Accidents should affect game cars to the same extent as your car is affected (this means being turned backwards everytime for the computer cars too!) You should also be awarded unique rewards, not just follow the sequence of the game. And what happened to the replays? Finally, when you win the game, we need a longer movie to watch (longer, and more detailed of the same subject would be ideal!). These games are a lot of fun to play, but its things like these that detract from the enjoyment. Losing's fine - being screwed by the game isn't. Expand
  11. ChrisA.
    Jan 4, 2004
    If this isn't rated a 10...then we might as well just send you a real car...with real racers...with real NAS...and night 24/7. This is the real deal, best street racing game yet!
  12. Tinman
    Jan 4, 2004
    It's a good game a first then later on the game it self starts playing against you. it starts putting things in your way on purpose like cars stopping in front of you on the 6th lap. and then the computer cars dont wreck as bad as you do. you find your self trying to catch the leader all the time and all the other cars are blocking for him. it finally ends up on the shelf. its goodIt's a good game a first then later on the game it self starts playing against you. it starts putting things in your way on purpose like cars stopping in front of you on the 6th lap. and then the computer cars dont wreck as bad as you do. you find your self trying to catch the leader all the time and all the other cars are blocking for him. it finally ends up on the shelf. its good the first time around but its not one of them games that you want to play over and over. Expand
  13. RobbyD.
    Feb 10, 2004
    The best racing title of the year due to the enormous amount of freedom given to the player when customizing liscensed cars and the flashy graphics (both of whic are sorely missing from the likes of Midnight Club 2 and Burnout 3). Suggesstions for a sequel: A garage mode similar to Gran Turismo. Bring back the replay option. Bring on the cops!
  14. JustinV.
    Feb 7, 2004
    This is one of the best games that i have ever played. well at least the racing game.
  15. DragonRyder
    Mar 3, 2004
    Its a very good game but after a while it gets boring but if u take brakes and come back like the next couple of days its okay YOU SHOULD BEAT IT ON HARD.
  16. AhmeadM.
    Apr 15, 2004
    This game is hectic mate if u talk sh.t about it i will fuk u up mate so watch your words bro seya i got bitches in my room diying to play it and after they will give me ....
  17. W.G.
    Apr 19, 2004
    This games got good graphics and sound also good sound tracks. But the bad thing is every thing is locked which is pretty stupid. If they want to make it realistic they should make every thing avaible. Also Put some AMERICAN CARS IN THERE LIKE MUSTANGS and sh.t like that.
  18. SajP.
    Apr 21, 2004
    Excellent and unbeatable.
  19. JackM
    Jun 1, 2004
    oit ben u gay, i no where u live son, watch it yer, dis game is hench, i admit da trax r all da same, but u no dat da b.tches dat r moaning bout it bein hard in da 95 stage den u jus no that they r sore losers and cant play da game 4 sh.t
  20. K*TriceSnyper
    Jun 10, 2004
    Realy gun and good sound tracks.
  21. DudeSkater
    Nov 14, 2003
    This is street racing to the fullest! They finally came out with a drift competiton! Can't wait until the 17th!
  22. RonaldS.
    Nov 17, 2003
    This game is so raw. i played it on demo and i couldn't stop. the cars look so good and the setting. can't wait until tomorrow. peace.
  23. BorisB.
    Nov 18, 2003
    This game is flat out kick ass. people who think this game suxs then there not really a car person in my opinion. the aspects of the game are just off the hook im glad they finally came out with game like this.
  24. JonC.
    Nov 20, 2003
    This is the best game ever! If your'e into customizing cars, GET THIS GAME! IT RULES
  25. WayneA.
    Nov 20, 2003
    The best car game in the world.
  26. JoseS.
    Nov 2, 2003
    I only have the demo and already i love this game.
  27. Leighann
    Nov 20, 2003
    This game is tight!! I have a 99 Honda civic myself and it gave me more ideas on how to hook up car. There is this body decal that I am interested in, I can't find it anywhere, maybe you can? It's called Modern 2??
  28. Mike
    Nov 22, 2003
    This game is really cool, it puts all the qualities of street racing together, the enviroments are really detailed and the computer is difficult to give you the feeling of playing against experienced gamers. The online part is awesome too.
  29. BryanT.
    Nov 23, 2003
    This game is the game for all car junkies! I have been waiting for a game that i could personalise a car and my best friend comes over and the cars are identical! GO NITROUS!
  30. RobertoR.
    Nov 20, 2003
    The game is really wonderful. Tokyo Xtreme Racer and Midnight Club 2 are only a pale reflection of Underground. The cars, the tune-ups and the graphics are really wicked. 2 thumbs up.

#4 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#37 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. Combining the reckless, breakneck speed and high-impact collisions of "Burnout" with the neon-tipped street culture of Fast and the Furious (and, more specifically, "Midnight Club II"), Underground is the new definition of white-knuckle.
    Underground is not perfect – but for a game with such a fairly short development cycle it certainly does put on a fantastic show.
  3. Playing NFSUG is like driving through the West End at midnight wearing Vaseline smeared sunglasses. Quite how a game can look both polished and blocky is beyond us, but that's exactly what EA has managed here.