Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Mar 7, 2006
8.9

1. SAV
    Jul 7, 2015
    Inaspettato quarto ed ultimo capitolo di questa bellissima saga, Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams introduce diverse interessanti novità: aree di gioco molto più larghe che in passato, telecamera che si posiziona alle spalle del protagonista e capace di ruotare a 360°, elementi rpg riguardanti il potenziamento di armi e protagonisti, la presenza di ben cinque personaggi giocabili e una grandeInaspettato quarto ed ultimo capitolo di questa bellissima saga, Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams introduce diverse interessanti novità: aree di gioco molto più larghe che in passato, telecamera che si posiziona alle spalle del protagonista e capace di ruotare a 360°, elementi rpg riguardanti il potenziamento di armi e protagonisti, la presenza di ben cinque personaggi giocabili e una grande longevità che si attesta sulle 20 ore. Il risultato è un gioco bellissimo, degno dei suoi predecessori. Expand
  2. Dec 20, 2014
    Onimusha Best Series I think, with 2 Disc with great story, cool 3rd person action and long cinematic...Wow Awesome, i hope Capcom will bring this ODOD in PS4, PS3 and PSVita or in PC..or bring new onimusha series.
  3. May 13, 2011
    now this is the kind of game that made me bought a ps2. If you do not like this game,then there is something seriously wrong with you. This game is an hybrid of action and rpg resulting into a super role playing actioneer.oni 4 boasts of one of the best graphics on the console and 5playable characters,each with their own completely different weapon and fighting style. With an amazingnow this is the kind of game that made me bought a ps2. If you do not like this game,then there is something seriously wrong with you. This game is an hybrid of action and rpg resulting into a super role playing actioneer.oni 4 boasts of one of the best graphics on the console and 5playable characters,each with their own completely different weapon and fighting style. With an amazing story,jaw dropping graphics and real loveable characters,oni 4 is a must have for all Expand
  4. Sep 10, 2014
    THIS IS FABULOUS, DASIUDSAHUDHAIUFWHFIUQHFIUAhfIUQWFHIUFHWIUHIFHIFHU IH IHFIUEHFI EHFIWUEHFIUWEHFIUWE FFH FHIWH FIWEHF IWEHFIWEHFIWEHFIUWEHFIUWEF
  5. Mar 28, 2012
    Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams is the best part of this wonderful series. Graphics, Sound, Gameplay, Controls, Design, Storyline - These factors are worked out almost perfectly. This is a perfect game for fans and all players which love action games. This is the one of the best games EVER!
  6. VAIOSONY
    Mar 18, 2006
    THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV GAMES YOU KNOW WHAT MY FAV GAME I LOVE THIS GAME TO A POINT WHERE I WILL PAY UP TO A $100.00 IF THATS THE ONLY PRICE IT WILL STAY AT THIS GAME IS GREAT GUYS WHO EVER DID NOT PLAY THIS GAME NEED TO GET YOUR HANDS ON IT AND PLAY IT BUT YOU WANT MY WORD TRY TO PLAY 1 2 AND 3 BY THEN THE NEW ONE WILL BE CHEAP IF YOU PLAY 1 AND 2 THEY ARE THE BEST I REALLY LIKE THEM 3 WASTHIS IS ONE OF MY FAV GAMES YOU KNOW WHAT MY FAV GAME I LOVE THIS GAME TO A POINT WHERE I WILL PAY UP TO A $100.00 IF THATS THE ONLY PRICE IT WILL STAY AT THIS GAME IS GREAT GUYS WHO EVER DID NOT PLAY THIS GAME NEED TO GET YOUR HANDS ON IT AND PLAY IT BUT YOU WANT MY WORD TRY TO PLAY 1 2 AND 3 BY THEN THE NEW ONE WILL BE CHEAP IF YOU PLAY 1 AND 2 THEY ARE THE BEST I REALLY LIKE THEM 3 WAS GOOD TOO BUT I CANT WAIT TILL I GET THE 4 I THINK 4 IS GOING TO BE NICE BUT TO BAD THE REAL HERO IS NOT ON BUT THATS WHY ITS CALLED DAWN OF DREAMS BUT SOMEHOW ONIMOUSHA 3 IS INVOLVED IN THIS ONE TOO ANYWAY GUYS GO GET 1 2 AND 3 AND PLAY THEM TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT BE SICK OF THIS AND YOU WILL JUST KEEP ON PLAYING =) Expand
  7. Matt
    Mar 11, 2006
    The only thing I have to say about this game is that it's hack n' slash at its finest. If you're a fan of hack n' slash, this game is a must buy.
  8. BearH.
    Mar 23, 2006
    This game is solid and a blast. If you have followed the series, this one seems to break many boundaries and turn the franchise in a new direction. It is full of strong RPG elements and the story is very solid.
  9. DavidS.
    Mar 29, 2006
    I really enjoyed this game. Some critics complained about it's level of difficulty. I personally found it's difficulty to be well balanced. It's starts off fairly easy, get's tough in the middle, and then rewards you for levelling up your characters by tapering off in difficulty at the end. I also found the story to be quite engrossing. There are obviously a few holes I really enjoyed this game. Some critics complained about it's level of difficulty. I personally found it's difficulty to be well balanced. It's starts off fairly easy, get's tough in the middle, and then rewards you for levelling up your characters by tapering off in difficulty at the end. I also found the story to be quite engrossing. There are obviously a few holes in the story, but in pure Onimusha form they're meant to keep you guessing. The gameplay and game mechanics were simple to learn but had great depth. I constantly found myself learning new tactics to beat my enemies. Also, I loved the boss battles at the end. Some people complained there were too many, I can't understand their argument. Boss battles are exciting and really reward the gamer with a sense of accomplishment. I've played all the Onimusha's in the series and I have to say this one at least equal's Oni.3 in pure gaming enjoyment. I can't wait to play Onimusha on the next gen. consols. Keep it up Capcom! Expand
  10. AnsonG.
    Apr 1, 2006
    Quite good this game. Even this game have a third person view camera will make easier to play and the story is impressive
  11. ChrisP
    Oct 26, 2009
    This is one of the best games in game history. I love how the missions can start of as easy then moderate and very difficult. I hope capcom make some more games of the onimusha series.
  12. Jun 2, 2016
    this game has a great story and F . ur self if you don not like it i love the frames and everything in this game

so this game is a ps2 game but still batter than (ps3) and (ps4)

#39 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#55 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. Great, fast gameplay, good story, nice cinematics, a wide variety of characters, and much more. The game is good at every level. [JPN Import]
    The story itself is pretty good and is even more fantasy based than before (the first three Onimusha games actually had more historical basis to them), though it does suffer a little bit from lack of clarity every now and then. [JPN Import]
  3. Pelit (Finland)
    A great samurai action-adventure. It is fast, stylish, entertaining and has a good story to boot. What more could you ask? The camera is far from perfect, though. [Feb 2006]