Paris-Dakar Rally PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Oct 9, 2001
3.9

1. ClarenceL.
    Mar 9, 2002
    I do not know the reason behind the hatred of this excellent game. The graphics are excellent and the gameplay is fantastic. I think the people who disagree with me are wrong and they should rethink their rating. I also think that it is pathetic to give this excellent and fantastic game a miserable 0. Giving it a 0 is very unthoughtful, and it is also a silly rating. No game in history I do not know the reason behind the hatred of this excellent game. The graphics are excellent and the gameplay is fantastic. I think the people who disagree with me are wrong and they should rethink their rating. I also think that it is pathetic to give this excellent and fantastic game a miserable 0. Giving it a 0 is very unthoughtful, and it is also a silly rating. No game in history has been rated a 0 before. Expand

1. Great course diversity and a choice of four vehicle classes should motivate players to ignore the initial frustration and get to the good stuff.
    It's a totally weak rally game through and through, with bad control, no real sense of rally driving (unless you like to feel completely out of control).
  3. All the licenses and potential that Paris-Dakar Rally has as an enjoyable rally experience, however, go to waste in a game that makes the event it portrays seem more boring and dull than it should be.