8.8

1. Mar 8, 2011
    You are looking at a review for one of the best games on the PS2, it's enjoyable story, likable characters, and unique gameplay will keep you hooked from the moment you pick it up, the graphics are fantastic as is the sound, the controls are top notch, and it succeeds in almost every way, this is a must play that is just shy of perfection.
  2. Feb 20, 2012
    For me, this is the pinnacle of the Prince of Persia series. Loved playing it. Rarely frustrating, always fun. I don't really remember thinking it was 'too easy,' with the exception of the last guy. It's been a couple years since I last played through this game, but I remember thinking he was too easy. Anyhow, that's not the worst thing in the world.
  3. Feb 11, 2012
    Truly awesome, there is no other word. Buy it, you will love it. The first instalment of a wonderful sweeping, adventure trilogy. The gameplay is wonderful, the story is an amazing arc that spans time.

1. One of my favorite games, ever...It's got story, it's got action, it's got amazing graphics and some of the best animation you'll see anywhere. [Dec 2003, p.166]
  2. Has the appeal of a 2D run-and-jumper and inflates the action to a surprisingly 3D world with a groundbreaking degree of fluidity.
    "Ico" with good combat and witty dialogue...I haven't played a better game all year.