5.2

1. BenO.
    Sep 23, 2002
    I am new to gaming on Playstation and I find this pretty, listenable, just-difficult-enough fun!
  2. Erika
    Oct 17, 2002
    I haven't slammed the controller down during a hissy fit in a LONG time. Graphics were good, unicorn theme cool, gameplay sucks... but at least I had to actually work at winning.
  3. dhanyelle
    Dec 15, 2008
    It definitely isn't the worst game I've ever played. The story line is cute but the game play its self isn't so great. The worst thing to me is the fact that you can only do a handful of things to defeat your 'enemies'.
    But, despite all that, I have stuck with it for 2 levels. I wouldn't go around shouting praises about it or anything, but I'm not angry that I bought it, and I will continue to play it until I beat it, or until I get bored with it, then I'll move on to the next game. :P
  4. RyanM.
    Feb 9, 2003
    Absolutely one of the worst games I ever bought. It was decent for the first 2 minutes. This game sucks and I want my money back.
  5. sk8rP
    Feb 16, 2003
    This game sucks ass. It would be more fun to burn my money. It is horrible. A disgrace to the PS2 system.

1. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Graphics are average at best, combat is kind of shaky, and the actual quests are rather uninspired. [Sept 2002, p.117]
    Above all else, fun. A sloppy, not so pretty effort for sure, the innovative play control and old fashioned challenge dissolves that barrier away.
  3. The very definition of interactive mediocrity: good while it lasts, but hardly worth remembering ten minutes after the game’s been shut off.