Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando PlayStation 2

9.1

1. BobT.
    Nov 30, 2003
    I don't think it's really fair to consider the two low votes for this game in the average. In fact, go ahead and don't consider two high votes as well because then you will get a good idea of how good this game is. This is easily a 94 or 95 score game that has been tanked by two publications that cannot accept or understand it. I, like others before me, give it a 10 . . . I don't think it's really fair to consider the two low votes for this game in the average. In fact, go ahead and don't consider two high votes as well because then you will get a good idea of how good this game is. This is easily a 94 or 95 score game that has been tanked by two publications that cannot accept or understand it. I, like others before me, give it a 10 . . . and I don't just hand out such a score. Expand
  2. DannyS.
    Dec 6, 2003
    This game is the best game ever made it rocks and it kicks f... ass.
  3. Odino
    Feb 9, 2004
    Huh, everyone gives this a 10? why? oh yeah I remember, this game is THE best I've played in ages, and that beats Jak2 and Prince of Persia!! The only reason the metacritic rating is not close to 100 is because some idiotic reviews that should be reviewed themselves for validity by the staff. I highly recommend this, NOT as a platformer like Mario or J&D, but if you liked Jak2 thenHuh, everyone gives this a 10? why? oh yeah I remember, this game is THE best I've played in ages, and that beats Jak2 and Prince of Persia!! The only reason the metacritic rating is not close to 100 is because some idiotic reviews that should be reviewed themselves for validity by the staff. I highly recommend this, NOT as a platformer like Mario or J&D, but if you liked Jak2 then you'll love this more. Sequels please... Expand
  4. HansM.
    Jan 3, 2005
    R&C rulez!!!!!
  5. GuilhemC.
    Apr 1, 2007
    I love this game with all the weapons and stuff. much better than the first one. the only problem is its kind of tuff.=)
  6. PeterW.
    Jan 27, 2004
    WOW! A masterpiece of computer engineering. I've completed all the levels 4 times and i still want to go back for more. End of game disappointing. Current number of bolts collected 2,323,234 ! Every PS2 owner has to get it.
  7. RyanT.
    Feb 2, 2004
    This game ROCKS!
  8. LanceC.
    Feb 7, 2004
    This is definately one of the best games ever made. In terms of pure fun and gameplay, it is the best ever made. Many people think of the term platformer as a derogatory term, and therefore avoid great games like this. This game is for everyone who has ever even played a video game. I love this game more than words can say. Play it now.
  9. Mimmgirlm
    Jul 22, 2005
    THis is also called Locked and Loaded in other places isn't it? If it is, jeez. I LOVEEEEYYY thisy gamey!!!!!
  10. TravisM.
    Nov 14, 2003
    This game looks amazing. I can't wait until it comes out and I can play it. This one looks better then the first one but we'll have to wait and see.
  11. JoeJ.
    Nov 21, 2003
    This game rules over 50 weapons and gadgets awesome graphics addictive good story and gameplay plus you get to blow $&*% UP!
  12. AnonymousMC
    Nov 8, 2003
    HEY GUYS!
    I PLAYED THIS GAME IN A DEMO DISC I GOT FROM WAL-MART. IT WAS LIKE $5.OO. IT IS THE DEMO DISC DOR WINTER 2003.
    ANYWAY,
    FROM THE DEMO, THIS GAME LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. THE GRAPHICS ARE STUNNING AND THE WEAPONS ARE INCREDIBLE. BASICALLY, THE GAME IS BLOWING SHIT UP WITH A STORYLINE. IT ROCKS.

2 FINAL WORDS...
    GET IT!!!!
  13. TerakD.
    Dec 5, 2003
    This game is trully amazing. Anyone thinking of buying a game should no definatly buy this game. This game is one in a 1 000 000. I really kid you not. Buy this game, amazing, loads-of-levels, COOL!!
  14. SamC.
    Jan 20, 2004
    Pretty good.
  15. AceM.
    Feb 7, 2004
    This is one of the best games ever!!!
  16. AceM.
    Feb 7, 2004
    This is one of the best games ever!!!
    Jul 13, 2008
    Awsome game,lots of weapons,items ,hoverboard races,ship fights. Pure action and fun game,but when you finish it first time its not so fun to do same levels again.
  18. TravisM.
    Nov 14, 2003
  19. Yoavben-dov
    Nov 29, 2003
    This is a great game and is long to!!!
  20. B-BallMaster
    Dec 13, 2003
    I think this game is wicked!!!! All the weapons ans gadgets you can use is just amazing.
  21. JonathanF.
    Dec 25, 2003
    All right I've only been playing this for about 20 minutes but from that I know that it is GOOD. Much better than the original; when I first saw the Gravity Bomb -- oooh it's a nice weapon. But the Lancer has a touch of the Jak 2 Blaster about it ... hmm well it need not worry. RC2 is the best PS2 platformer EVER. Below it, RC and J2 are tied, then J&D after that. I especially All right I've only been playing this for about 20 minutes but from that I know that it is GOOD. Much better than the original; when I first saw the Gravity Bomb -- oooh it's a nice weapon. But the Lancer has a touch of the Jak 2 Blaster about it ... hmm well it need not worry. RC2 is the best PS2 platformer EVER. Below it, RC and J2 are tied, then J&D after that. I especially like the way the more you kill kill kill the stronger you get get get. Makes a nice change from recent games where being as stealthy as possible earns you a better mission score -- Missions? What's a Mission? I don't know - 'cos this is just plain free-roaming blasting MADNESS. 10/10, 100/100, Rating A, whatever you want to call it, it's good :) Expand
  22. MarkT.
    Dec 26, 2003
    Better than the first Ratchet and Clank in every way, Going Commando may be my one of my favorite games. Loads of new gameplay- now you can glide, levitate, speed bike, go on space firefights with your ship, and even go in gladiator fights with hoards of enemies. And no, the first game didn't have any of these. Enemy A.I. has been increased, when a nearby enemy has been hit, they Better than the first Ratchet and Clank in every way, Going Commando may be my one of my favorite games. Loads of new gameplay- now you can glide, levitate, speed bike, go on space firefights with your ship, and even go in gladiator fights with hoards of enemies. And no, the first game didn't have any of these. Enemy A.I. has been increased, when a nearby enemy has been hit, they stop what they're doing and scan the area. Some board other enemies or go to a turret and require you to use the correct strategies and guns to beat them, and using your ratchet as a last resort. With that said, the game gets more difficult as you progress. But, you get newer weapons, armor, and life to help you out. Much different that the last one. Bolts increase and weapon crates decrease as you progress. The new RPG style may be the best part of this sequel. You gain expansions to you health bar with the more enemies you defeat. The more you use weapons, the closer they get to evolving into even better weapons. And MODs can be bought for these weapons! The engine is also wonderful. Whether you're exploring a spherical planet or fighting 4 missle-launching enemies, there is little to no slowdown. Uniforturnatly, the graphics look virtually like the previous game. Going Commando delivers all the fun of a Platformer and the deepness of an RPG into one awesome package. Buy now. Expand
  23. MasterShoNuff
    Oct 29, 2003
    The first game is among the greatest, most inventive platformers of all time. Virtually every 3D platformer (including Jak II) will borrow ideas from it. Just from playing the demo and reading reviews of the new game, it will have just as big of an impact. Hopefully it will have more story as well, which was surprisingly good in the first (especially when clank saw his mom... i nearly The first game is among the greatest, most inventive platformers of all time. Virtually every 3D platformer (including Jak II) will borrow ideas from it. Just from playing the demo and reading reviews of the new game, it will have just as big of an impact. Hopefully it will have more story as well, which was surprisingly good in the first (especially when clank saw his mom... i nearly cried). so give this game a chance, resist buying the same old sports game or mindlessly violent piece of crap. Expand
  24. DragonKnightsofFinalFantasy
    Feb 15, 2004
    Deastroy!Destroy Destroy!!Die!HaaaaHaaaaHAAAHHAAA!Oh!Um excuse me.This is one of the best games ever devised it's better than the first that was a great game. Pluses:Ratchet isn't such a obnoxious hole, alternate costumes,racing,lots of weapons,more weapons,loads of weapons.more weapons and tons of weapons (mmm weapons),RPG-traits,nice story(but not real Deastroy!Destroy Destroy!!Die!HaaaaHaaaaHAAAHHAAA!Oh!Um excuse me.This is one of the best games ever devised it's better than the first that was a great game. Pluses:Ratchet isn't such a obnoxious hole, alternate costumes,racing,lots of weapons,more weapons,loads of weapons.more weapons and tons of weapons (mmm weapons),RPG-traits,nice story(but not real good),Fun,hillarious,good graphics,great gameplay,and destructive enviorments oh and more weapons Cons: Um I don't know oh wait I know one thing it gets way too hard at the end.Big difference huh? Expand
  25. ChrisT.
    Mar 11, 2004
    This is definitely a whole different type of game than it seams to be by first look. looks like a lil kiddy game like crash or something right. well think again. i can sum it up in a few words. KICK A$$ WEAPONS, DESTRUCTION, EXPLOSIONS, ADRENALINE RUSH, ADDICTION, AND PLAIN FUN NO MATTER WUT TYPE OF GAME UR INTO. k, maybe thats more than a few words but it's too hard. This has a lot This is definitely a whole different type of game than it seams to be by first look. looks like a lil kiddy game like crash or something right. well think again. i can sum it up in a few words. KICK A$$ WEAPONS, DESTRUCTION, EXPLOSIONS, ADRENALINE RUSH, ADDICTION, AND PLAIN FUN NO MATTER WUT TYPE OF GAME UR INTO. k, maybe thats more than a few words but it's too hard. This has a lot of diff type of games in it like, rpg, adventure, shooter, action, and a bunch other that i really don't fell like thinking of. once u try this game, unless u have some serious issues, ur gonna be hooked like i was. UNIQUE YET IMPOSSIBLY LIKABLE. Expand
  26. MattT.
    Aug 12, 2004
    This is one of the best games I have ever played. It has awesome graphics, superb weapons, great plot, cool battles, sweet mini-games. Everything about it is top-notch. I have put over 60 hours into this game and recommend it to anyone who owns a PS2.
  27. AceHardlight
    Apr 21, 2009
    This game is good. I like the gameplay and the weapon upgrading. However the storyline was just bad. It's about protopets. And there's some expesive but useless weapons but the game is still good. The game's good but up your arsenal's much better.
  28. RatchetClank
    Nov 13, 2003
    This game is amazing! The levels are gorgeous, the spherical worlds are unbelievable, and the maxi-games rock hardcore! This is possibly one of the best games ever, im not kidding!
  29. DannyR.
    Nov 18, 2003
    The Ratchet and Clank game the first one was very good because of the graffics and the game play. I am a good fan for your game and I hope that Ratchet and Clank going commando is even better than the original one. THANK U FOR AN AMAZING GAME!!!!! montreal ciao
  30. --RaZmuZ--
    Nov 21, 2003
    This is the f...ing best game i tried!!!! maximum points to that!!!!

#10 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#28 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. Once you start this one you'll have a hard time putting it down - I found myself playing longer just to see the next weapon upgrade I'd get - it's like Christmas all over again!
    I don’t think you have to be into platformer’s to enjoy this game which shows how much depth it offers - liked the first one? You’ll love the second!
  3. The controls, the learning curve, the difficulty, and the story all make this game possible to be enjoyed by gamers of almost any age without feeling overwhelmed or underwhelmed. I seriously can't say enough good things about this game.