Reel Fishing III PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Sep 11, 2003
7.8

1. RichardP.
    Jan 3, 2004
    Best fishing game I've every played on a playstaion 2. IM a real time fisherman an this help me keep my mind during the winter when it is to cold to go out fishing.
  2. NicholasT.
    May 2, 2004
    I think this game is quite good. I spent about 45 minutes at the Yamame Stream trying to pull in what turned out to be a 10'' Dace. That thing kept spitting the lure, but I finally got em! Now to get that elusive Deepbodied Crucian Carp...
  3. JasonD.
    Oct 4, 2003
    It's realistic, Fun, peaceful, and challenging.
  4. BrianB.
    Feb 24, 2004
    It's a fun game. It is the best fishing game I have played.
  5. AmyD.
    Feb 5, 2004
    I love it!!!!
  6. Jesse
    Dec 2, 2005
    I thought it was a great game. Very nice scenery and realistic fish movement. As relaxing and exciting as fishing gets....
  7. AdamN.
    Sep 13, 2003
    If you like fishing for real and you can't get out, this is as close to the real thing as possible. You don't catch a fish every ten seconds at the real lake.. so why fake it on a game?
  8. GeorgeG.
    Jan 13, 2004
    It has all the effects of real fresh water fishing and all within the comfort of you own home. Quite good storyline too!!
  9. LinchlonJ.
    Dec 16, 2003
    Best fishing game I've ever played, period.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    As much about the atmosphere of fishing as it is about bait and reel and line strength. [Sept 2003, p.97]
  2. Game Informer
    Rarely do [fishing games] just stink like rotting fish guts after five days roasting in the sun. Which, coincidentally, is how bad this game stinks. [July 2003, p.107]
  3. PSM Magazine
    The slower pace, low tech-specs and oddly non-intuitive angling make this title tough to love. [Sept 2003, p.38]