7.7

1. Dave
    Apr 21, 2003
    I've been playin the demo to bits recently and i can't wait for it's release in may. single player is very difficult but the whole thing can be played through with a mate as well. most definitely a Halo beater!
  2. RickF.
    Jun 19, 2003
    I love this sort of game. Lot's of killing nazis and strange creatures. Comparable to Timesplitters 2. Buy it on sale and it's ok.
  3. Happyman
    Jun 30, 2003
    As soon as it went in the ps2 it was so realistic it i coulda sworn i heard a nazi in my bathroom taken a poop!
  4. MikeA.
    Aug 12, 2003
    The big showdowns were too easy to defeat.
  5. FernandoC.
    Jan 26, 2004
    No se porque pense que lo que habia visto y sentido con los productos de IdSoftware en play iba a ser igual... lento, con graficas buenas pero no lo suficiente... No lo recomiendo... medal of honor lo patea aun con las peores versiones....
  6. JulianM.
    Jul 16, 2003
    I have been playing the game for 5 days and i love it. the game has so meny levels but the only bad thing is that it dosent have a multypayer mode. i still love it, this is the best game from activision since tony hawks.
  7. PS2Fan
    Jun 23, 2003
    No rear as good as the XBOX version.

But hay I am a Wolvenstien fan, so I'm getting this anyway.

I might even buy me an XBOX as I hear allot of there games now are FANTASTIC. I can't wait for HALO 2, Fable, BC ect.

I still like my PS2, but I think its reached its expiry date.
  8. RobBig
    Jun 23, 2003
    Most definalty not a HALO beater. This game is OK, but not a materpeice like HALO is.

Hay anyways man this game is better, plays better, looks better and sounds, better, plus there is a muliplayer opetion on the XBOX version. Throw away your PS2's and get the XBOX. I have.

Remeber PS2 is the third place.
    1st place to XBOX
    2nd Place to GC
    3rd Place to PS2
  9. Dizzy!
    Jul 22, 2003
    I really enjoyed it! I know its not as good as Halo, but it still was very challenging and very fun which made me go back for more!
  10. KurtE.
    Sep 11, 2003
    Great first-person shooter - easy to play. Great weapons, especially the "Venom" machine gun later in the game. Plus, I think the story line is pretty interesting. I normally ignore them - skip over the "movies," but I actually watched and enjoyed these. It gets more fun as you play, and it has a lot of levels. Good Fun.
  11. JonS.
    Sep 18, 2003
    This game was the worst! I lost more life falling from the stupid ladders (which should be more automatic) then I did from the enemy's. Another horrible point in the game is the grenades; aren't they supposed to hurt your enemy's? They never do any damage. Even in the later levels of the game when you have the ultimate in fire power the enemy is still super resistant to This game was the worst! I lost more life falling from the stupid ladders (which should be more automatic) then I did from the enemy's. Another horrible point in the game is the grenades; aren't they supposed to hurt your enemy's? They never do any damage. Even in the later levels of the game when you have the ultimate in fire power the enemy is still super resistant to harm even by your lagest guns. In the time it takes to kill an enemy with the Venom Gun (the fastest and most damaging thing they give you) the enemy will drain your entire health by the time you kill them. All these flaws have forced me to play a stealth style game which sucks, if I wanted to go slow and get reaaly bored I wouldn't have sold my copy of Splinter Cell. I was hoping this game would let me run around wasting the enemy but instead I have to hide and take weak pop-shots at them from the dark with my sniper rifle. This game should have been called "Sneaky Zombie Nazi Sniper Who Can't Compete With Enemy Firepower". This game sucks. Expand

#94 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. Sure, some of the textures could do with being of a higher resolution, there’s no multiplayer option and… nope, that’s pretty much all that’s wrong here.
  2. netjak
    The repetitiveness of the game got to me quickly. With similar level designs, background music, and graphics, the single player mode made me feel like I was playing the same three or four levels over and over again.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Boy, did we get screwed. Why? Guess what kind of multiplayer mode RtCW has on PS2? Go ahead, guess! Give up? NONE. [Aug 2003, p.102]