Rogue Galaxy PlayStation 2

8.4

1. Mar 5, 2013
    Its has good graphics and the worlds are all well designed. I liked that there are different races with different looks. The story is nothing special but not that bad either.The battle system is action battle system but it ads nothing towards the progression in the game and the characters are lacking in variety. They all have the same attacks and team attacks with the same effect. All inIts has good graphics and the worlds are all well designed. I liked that there are different races with different looks. The story is nothing special but not that bad either.The battle system is action battle system but it ads nothing towards the progression in the game and the characters are lacking in variety. They all have the same attacks and team attacks with the same effect. All in all its a good rpg but not a highlight on the PS2. Expand
  2. EBidd
    Jan 16, 2007
    An average RPG. The gameplay is reasonable. The cell-shading reminds me of The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker.
  3. Nov 17, 2013
    Never have I seen such a blend of 2 things: Feeling with efficiency. I believe this game is a rare jewel. Much like the best most well-programmed installations of release after release of the lightest and most epic successes out there, Rogue Galaxy fits its name to absolution. Notwithstanding, this game is far beyond the nature of ANY perspective of rather any in-game or individualsNever have I seen such a blend of 2 things: Feeling with efficiency. I believe this game is a rare jewel. Much like the best most well-programmed installations of release after release of the lightest and most epic successes out there, Rogue Galaxy fits its name to absolution. Notwithstanding, this game is far beyond the nature of ANY perspective of rather any in-game or individuals senses. (The con being that you are sort of obligated to be in high-octaveness and measured crashing through side-quests, intelligent strategical choices, etc.) Why did I rate this a 10? Well since I saw the 83 score. That's about IT. For any new-comers to games, this game is a nice primer for the more successful high-octave blasts from the past which is dangerous in stature; yet beautiful at heart. This is a gold mine. (Not talking Vedan here) XD I have finished this game, and I know you will too if you are like me. Anywhere, anybody could (at least in America) get a kick out of this game sooner or later. At worst, cookie cutter bread and butter, at best, Epic nature to a transcendent and majestic extent. Please, go ahead and GO GET IT NAO!!! Collapse

#6 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007
#1 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2007

1. This is undeniably still a good, enjoyable and very pretty game. Nevertheless, at this time, from this developer, Eurogamer won't be alone in mourning the fact it's not nearer a perfect, staggering and beautiful one instead.
  2. Grinding out levels and looking for items is rarely this rewarding, and it’s obvious that Level 5 knows the depths of the role-player's mind all too well. Now if they could just hire a good writer.
  3. An RPG made for traditional fans of the genre. With a solid story, vivid and likeable characters, a vast, interesting world, and fun gameplay, Rogue Galaxy is simply a must-have for RPG fans.