Rugby 2005 PlayStation 2

8.6

1. JonathanJ.
    Jul 9, 2005
    WHAT A SHAME.... I've played rugby for 10 years, and played all the past rugby video games as well, and the only thing I can say is that rugby 2005 has better graphics. It still has as many flaws as in past rugby video games , like sometimes you can run through player like a ghost, what's up with that? they don't sanction a player after a late tackle, and the cameras they WHAT A SHAME.... I've played rugby for 10 years, and played all the past rugby video games as well, and the only thing I can say is that rugby 2005 has better graphics. It still has as many flaws as in past rugby video games , like sometimes you can run through player like a ghost, what's up with that? they don't sanction a player after a late tackle, and the cameras they offer are not the best I've used, I'm disappointed, I thought this time EA sports was really gonna nail it this time. Come on EA sports, you can do much better than that. hope you pull it of next year with rugby 2006. Expand

#89 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005

1. Gives you an adequate adrenaline rush and provides a realistic experience (minus the bruises and broken bones, of course), but it lacks the polish of other EA Sports titles.
  2. PSM Magazine
    The AI is easily duped and the coaching options are limited. EA still doesn't give this sport the "Madden" treatment, and it really shows. [Apr 2005, p.76]
    In short, the game includes all the modes that rugby fans would want, with a ready-to-play engine that improves on everything that has previously been available in a rugby video game.