Rygar: The Legendary Adventure PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Nov 25, 2002
8.5

1. FahmiB.
    Sep 10, 2003
    I played rygar way back in 1984, one of the best adventure game of all times.
  2. EricH.
    Oct 23, 2003
    Great game, not repetitive, ok story, great weapon system, great visuals, great gameplay, an over-all great game...........but this game so they make a sequel!!!
  3. Mar 31, 2013
    My brother got this for christmas a very long time ago.. The game is outstanding, absolutely great. I like the gameplay and the area's you discover, whats most fun is the puzzles you do. Some parts you will go into circles but if you watch carefully and concentrate enough then you will like it.
  4. Mar 22, 2017
    Legal, Muito Bom, Empolgante, Gostei, Adorei, Muito Legal, Gostei Muito, Adorei Muito, Super Legal, Muito Ultra Legal, Chega de Legal????, Eu gosto de escrever Legal e sinĂ´nimos :)
  5. KingP.
    Mar 7, 2003
    Not Bad.

#33 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

1. A good couple of days stylish thrash-'em-up violence. Not much variety, but plenty of fun to be had, we feel. [GamesMaster]
  2. With plenty of unlockables, action packed gameplay and awesome graphics. This is a must-buy for an action/adventure fan. But with the short play time, this is a tempting rental for everyone else.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Stunningly beautiful - jaw-dropping at times... One of the finest action games I've ever played. [Jan 2003, p.137]