Scaler PlayStation 2

8.6

1. FilipR.
    Oct 23, 2004
    I could'nt believe it ... for that price I had more fun than any game that came out this year.
  2. ShayaG.
    Jun 6, 2006
    I love this game, it's great, but I kinda came on this site to see if there was any cheats. I mean I know it's more challenging without them, but I can't seem to get passed the big lobster thing, the thing that follows you in the air and it shoots those things at you and stuff so if you have any cheats you could send me an email and stuff. But ya I love this game it's I love this game, it's great, but I kinda came on this site to see if there was any cheats. I mean I know it's more challenging without them, but I can't seem to get passed the big lobster thing, the thing that follows you in the air and it shoots those things at you and stuff so if you have any cheats you could send me an email and stuff. But ya I love this game it's like my favorite game even better than grand theft auto San Andreas. Expand
  3. Nov 16, 2011
    This game belongs to my 5 games and will most likely stay there forever. It is absolutely amazing with everything. The graphics are breathtaking. The game play is the most fun, challenging at most points. This game has never bored me. Sure you may think other games are better than Scaler, but this is a game that remains in anyones heart for a long time, if not forever. The difficulty likesThis game belongs to my 5 games and will most likely stay there forever. It is absolutely amazing with everything. The graphics are breathtaking. The game play is the most fun, challenging at most points. This game has never bored me. Sure you may think other games are better than Scaler, but this is a game that remains in anyones heart for a long time, if not forever. The difficulty likes to spike up in later stages in the game. The bosses get really engaging at the fourth boss, if not the third boss. The music is really great in this game, and lasts a long time in anyone's head. The flying level: Medoozum: is probably my favorite because of it's very wide variety and the beasts flying in the level. Overall this game is truly great and i recommend getting it so much if you haven't played it yet Expand
  4. Nov 21, 2011
    i really love this game, the nonstop action the amazing gameplay, this list could go on and on and on, so ima cut short and say this game is amazing!!!
  5. May 6, 2012
    amazing game. In my household even my 21 year old sister likes this game. That is really strange because she is usually the one hating on all my video games but really enjoys scaler because of the limitless entertainment
  6. Jan 17, 2013
    A really underrated game that I feel is better than every rayman game on this console. Clearly a wonderful game that does everything right and gets you interested from the very beginning unlike rayman.
  7. Apr 19, 2013
    This game, is one of my most favourite platformers I have ever played. It has fantastic gameplay variety and some great gags here and there. I got this game at a bargain bin price. Just brilliant.
  8. Dec 9, 2014
    I loved This game when i was young and i still do now it was fun to play and i loved the story. its a sad thing seeing it go with all the older consoles i wish they Made a New version but knowing Sequels to allot of games it will probably turn out bad. :(

#71 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004

1. This blue lizard offers way more than a certain purple dragon at over half the cost. Scaler's high speed may remind some of a certain other blue creature, but since he is only making revivals of his earlier days, why not try a game with a totally next-generation look and feel, but without all those camera glitches?
  2. It does well by the proven conventions of the games before it; The story is, at the very least, entertaining to watch unfold and there’s more than enough game for $20.
  3. PSM Magazine
    Awful story aside, Scaler is a well-constructed game, with lush, colorful graphics and ten big levels packed with exotic creatures and scenery. [Jan 2005, p.78]