Scooby-Doo! Mystery Mayhem PlayStation 2

• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Mar 2, 2004
7.9

1. Aug 14, 2015
    This game is great for all the scooby doo fanatics out there! If you've watched all the show and don't have your fill of Shaggy and Scooby, there's no better place but this game to hear more of their jokes.
    It's also a real treat for all stealth game fans, because this game is up there with the best of them.
  2. JonF.
    Mar 10, 2004
    This game is entertainment for the entire family. The clue and mysteries are fun to solve. My 5 children all love this game.
  3. la;ksdfj;alksdf
    Mar 5, 2004
    It's me again, the person who rated Daredevil. Maybe you haven't reviewed that one yet. I hope you don't hate me. This is an interesting conversation isn't it? I feel like I'm really getting to know you now. Do you like Spongebob Squarepants? I do. He rules.

#98 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. Play Magazine
    Mystery Mayhem offers ex-stoners and kids of all ages a multi-episode mystery for the ages by pretty much reinventing the old Genesis "Ghosbusters" in 3D, only with all the extra refinements 3D affords. [Mar 2004, p.59]
  2. Cheat Code Central
    The videogame resembles the cartoon so well that I instinctively reach for the remote to change the channel. Hey, look, there's a great show on the making of mop handles.
  3. Mystery Mayhem does a fine job of capturing the feeling and atmosphere of the beloved TV series, but the overly simplistic gameplay is where the game falls short.