9.0

1. Jan 20, 2015
    I don't always review a game with a perfect score, but when I do I love to submerge myself in the sinister atmosphere of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne.
  2. Aug 25, 2010
    Completely unrivaled in story, depth, replayability and totally original. Absolutely amazing - there still hasn't been anything quite like it in over half a Decade.
  3. Mar 18, 2015
    Original, bizarre, sometimes even frightful storyline quietly engulfs you into the demonic world of SMT:Nocturne. Once it does, you're about to lost minimum 100 hours.

1. One of the best and most refreshing console RPGs to come out in years, and is definitely a worthy candidate for RPG of the year.
    Most of the gameplay aspects are solid, the graphics are beautiful, and the quest is long. However, the relative lack of narrative elements prevented me from truly enjoying the wonderfully bizarre world Atlus has created.
    Behind the cool art and bizarre story is a fun, addictive and challenging RPG with great gameplay systems and a lot more variety and choice than most of today’s, cinema-heavy RPGs. Games rarely stray this far off the beaten path and actually work out so well, making Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne a must for the adventurous RPG fan.