Siren PlayStation 2

7.8

1. AndrewJ.
    Mar 21, 2004
    I found this game really tough to get into and therefore, didn't hold my interest for long.
  2. HughJ.
    Mar 15, 2004
    Hmmm. Don't know if its me or not; but I have played the first few missons of this game and have found it really disappointing. Ok, the sightjacking is original and intense; but the voice overs are appalling. Possibly the worst I have ever heard in a game. Really spoils the atmosphere of the game. It's going to take a lot to beat Silent Hill 2.
  3. Jan 3, 2015
    This game murdered me. If you play it, you know you dead. It's too glitchy and controls are impossible to handle. The soundtrack is almost nonexistent which works well in some games, but it's just unfitting and ruins the atmosphere for a game such as this.

#56 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#9 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. A mixed bag, pairing a genuinely frightening horror experience with gameplay that's somewhat hit or miss.
  2. If you’re patient and relish a good challenge, hear the call of the Siren, open your mind and prepare to be utterly terrified.
  3. The sight jacking feature is one of the most ingenious inclusions, and something that now it’s here, I wonder just why it hasn’t cropped up in the gaming world somewhere before.