SSX On Tour PlayStation 2

7.9

1. SteveOMcBeavO
    Oct 20, 2005
    While this is not the best of the SSX Series. It is still a very fun game to play. I really like the create a character mode. It gives me more of a sense of individuality when I play the game. I just wish that the way you advanced your creation was more involved than just buying new expensive boards to gain better attributes. It also sucks that you have to buy new tricks. It wouldn't While this is not the best of the SSX Series. It is still a very fun game to play. I really like the create a character mode. It gives me more of a sense of individuality when I play the game. I just wish that the way you advanced your creation was more involved than just buying new expensive boards to gain better attributes. It also sucks that you have to buy new tricks. It wouldn't be so bad if money was doled out a bit more liberally, but it is still fun and challenging moving up the ranks from the bottom. I will have to place my self in the haters category when it comes to the "Art Design" of SSX on Tour. It is obnoxious. I am not a fan of the whole indie wave, regurgitated emulated 80's Emo crap. It is not what I consider cool or fresh. It's about as fresh a concept as Chicken Nuggets. It makes me wish I still had my xbox so I could load my own play lists. Anyway. I stil think that SSX on Tour is a fun game and if you don't have any other SSX titles or you are like me and have absolutly worn SSX 3 into the dirt and you need a change of pace then I would recomend getting this game and taking the good with the bad. It is still SSX which kicks ass. Expand
  2. HockeyStar
    Nov 27, 2006
    This game is good the "Try To Be Number One On The Charts"is kinda cheesey and the gameplay is fun but there prettymuch is only 2 traks that i like and it isint very realistic with the monster tricks and the giant air but ssx 3 isn't alot more realistic. It is a good game to buy but before you buy it make sure to look up the other options on the internet first.

#84 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#38 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

A challenging racer that will rock your world, hopefully the next game in the series will add as much substance as this one added in style.
  2. This is an incredibly slick package, and not just on the surface, either. On Tour tightens up a lot of the underlying course designs and gameplay mechanics, and it quickens the pace without betraying the fundamentals of SSX.
    It's one of those long-term compelling games, perfect for digging in and ranking up, practicing competitively, or just relaxing and letting gravity do its thing. It is as once a sport, a pastime, and one of the finest games you can enjoy at your own pace.