8.3

1. Oct 3, 2010
    Amazing game, if you still own a PS2 and want a cheap fun ride, pick this one up! You will love snowboarding and make you wish you lived in a place that had snow and mountains!
  2. HardcoreGamer
    Jan 3, 2003
    The best bargain bin game you could possibly pick up.
  3. HansW.
    Oct 6, 2003
    Great game ..it's awesome!
  4. ChristianS.
    Jul 28, 2003
    Wait till you play ssx tricky....it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!
  5. BobbyA.
    Jun 15, 2001
    This is clearly the best snowboard game, the best game, and my favorite game for PS2. I love this game.
  6. JohnR.
    Jul 18, 2001
    Its great fun, not as realistic as "ESPN Winter X" but a great game nonetheless.
  7. Nov 3, 2012
    This game has long entertained me for hours long after the original "Phat" PS2 I got it with has long died. A pinnacle game in my childhood... I can't say anything more about how great this game is.

1. SSX is indeed BIG (thank you very much!), and one of the few games on PlayStation 2 worth its asking price in addictive, fun replayability.
  2. A surprise hit that contains a massive amount of depth (more apparent upon further exploration) and is a blast to play.
  3. One of the best games ever thanks to its gameplay, it also happens to be visually stunning, with beautifully designed 3D polygonal characters, all animated exquisitely with very few (if any) perceptible glitches in the modelling.