• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Oct 21, 2003
8.6

1. LUC
    Oct 19, 2003
    TMNT!!!!! need I say more...
  2. EricR.
    Oct 22, 2003
    Mikesaurus Rex is all I can say. This game is friggin' awesome and so are the Turtles. TURTLE POWER!!
  3. SamA.
    Nov 3, 2003
    When I was young, the Turtles were a big hit, i still have toys and collections and have always loved the games, also games like this that you could move through the streets beatin up them thugs especially with ma turtles, very very good game, love it, want more games like this one!!!
  4. DanM.
  6. JordanH.
    kicks ass
  7. JustinE.
    Oct 22, 2003
    The game is kinda boring in there is nothing really different from stage to stage... I like the TMNT arcade game for the nintendo a little better.
  8. Chad
    Oct 28, 2003
    Everything a ninja turtle game ought to be (cool graphics, good story line, and cinematic themes to go with the game)
  9. EddieR.
    Nov 13, 2003
    This game was off the hook son. I loved the turtles when I was little. Hell I still do. But the game should have had better graphics. And there mouths should move when they talk, other than that this game was ill. Best ninja turtle game I played in a long time. Leonardo is the best......Holla
  10. BenS.
    Nov 6, 2003
    This is a great game this is the way super hero's games are supposed to be.
  11. DragonKnightofFinalFantasy
    Dec 19, 2003
    Slice'n' Dice Slice'n' Dice Slice'n' dice Slice'n-okay shut the heck up dude!!!They always repeat the same line over & over but that is the only thing wrong with it & yes it's so annoying I take off 2 points.
  12. JoeR.
    Oct 27, 2003
    This game is Great!!!
  13. MikeZ.
    Oct 28, 2003
    This game is so cool. I love it.
  14. Jul 13, 2011
    Good brawler for younglings , and very nice levels to say. Simple gameplay and cool cartoonish graphics makes a nice feeling. And every character has that unique way too play, that you already have a bond with their abilities and style.

#80 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#53 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. A hugely disappointing update to a franchise that was once reverred in the videogames industry - why is there no 4P option?
    It is not that the game doesn't have its fun moments, because it can be that, it is just that they are very short-lived and don't really go any further than the first level. Disappointing.
  3. A decent game. The graphics, sound and gameplay are all entertaining enough to keep most gamers happy. The challenge isn’t exactly that of Everest, but it is definitely worth one run through.