Test Drive Unlimited PlayStation 2

8.2

1. RyanK.
    May 28, 2007
    This game is a great driving game, and a pretty damn good racing game. It has an expansive environment with lots to do and see. Its not a good hardcore racing game, because there isnt enough to do with your cars, but its the best overall driving game ive played. I gave it only an 8 because of the lacking features on the ps2 version. I would have loved the motorcycles and more cars like it This game is a great driving game, and a pretty damn good racing game. It has an expansive environment with lots to do and see. Its not a good hardcore racing game, because there isnt enough to do with your cars, but its the best overall driving game ive played. I gave it only an 8 because of the lacking features on the ps2 version. I would have loved the motorcycles and more cars like it has on xbox. Also, in multiplayer mode, its hard to find races because there arent that many people on. Expand
  2. RyanP.
    Apr 17, 2007
    I live in in the 50th state, and I thought this game would be fun to play and watch since I live here in Hawaii. Though it's not accurate in the environments, as an expansive racing game it's fun! I like being able to drive anywhere around the island, whether you wanna race or just cruise around the landscape! If you live in Hawaii, this will be more entertaining.

#83 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007

1. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    Impressive, immense and pretty but somehow it fails to achieve greatness due to shortage of a variety of high-speed thrills. [Feb 2007, p.72]
  2. Play UK
    Yes it's an extremely solid racer, and yes it does a good job at emulating the original 360 game, but ultimately, there are far better racers available. [Issue # 149, p.86]
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Unlimited? Not quite. Expansive But Ultimately Shallow would be better, but that probably wouldn't fit on the box. [Mar 2007]