• Publisher: Crave
  • Release Date: Apr 23, 2007
  • Also On: PC
5.8

1. Feb 21, 2012
    This game it not worth buying at all, i bought it for $2 and it still wasnt worth it. The whole plot of this game is to get revenge on a guy who let you get caught by the cops. The revenge plot is to get back at him by stealing a few paintings.
  2. Jun 5, 2012
    This is the worst game I've ever played...slow movement, glitchy, **** voice acting, and crappy plot. Again, this is the worst game I've ever played, and I've had the misfortune of playing ET.
  3. Oct 9, 2013
    Th3 Plan has only a few decent moments. Overall, the game is hurt too much by its character motion awkwardness, poor voice acting job, lack of replay value, etc.

1. It's not so broken it's completely unplayable, but it's not even basic enough to warrant trying to satisfy an hour's curiosity.
  2. I can only imagine the lengths required to achieve the three camera perspectives and you have to say that they have pulled it off very well.
  3. Th3 Plan is pretty good for a budget game, even with its poor graphics and clich├ęd and unimaginative story. If you can ignore the incredibly stupid foes and convince yourself that the tasks you're completing are worthy of a team of super thieves, then you might be able to enjoy Th3 Plan.