The Haunted Mansion PlayStation 2

8.1

1. JamieJ.
    Oct 20, 2003
    This game is pretty cool but, some parts are hard to figure out. Also, the graphics are alot better than I thought they would be.
  2. AshleeP.
    Feb 1, 2008
    Awesome game! I love the ride at DL and DW and recognized alot of the scenes from the ride! The movie was stupid luckily nothing from it is in the game. Graphics are excellent! I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves the ride and Disney!
  3. AdamH.
    Oct 20, 2003
    I wasn't expecting much from this game but being a fan of the ride I decided to rent it. 8 hours later I still couldn't put it down!!! I was late for work. I was immediately wrapped into the game's ease of play and the level of authenticuty it offers from the ride. The puzzles are fun and unique and can be very challengin at times! Renting is not enough, I need to awn a copy!
  4. DanielS.
    Oct 31, 2003
    This game is awesome! For fans of the ride, it doesn't get any better. I don't think the Play Magazine guys played the game very long.

#87 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. Play Magazine
    The story is way overdone and weighs down the gameplay..., and convoluted specifics of progression are unnecessary given the game's linear structure. [Nov 2003, p.93]
    Has great production values, is "spiritually" faithful to the look and feel of the famed Disney attraction, and is a very good action/puzzler to boot.
    It’s very enjoyable the whole way through and the puzzles are extremely well designed and varied, some being simple and some requiring quite a bit of thinking.