6.7

1. DJCgames
    Apr 12, 2009
    Much better than the first game. The first game wasn't bad. but this one is an improvement in the i adds something new to the franchise and the bosses are bteter the level ar desighned better and the game moves faster altogether. I played the game. i recommend this (try in co-op mode it works better).
  2. Nov 23, 2011
    If you're a die-hard fan of The Incredibles and you're young (like I was when I played it), then you're sure to enjoy this fairly enjoyable, but short romp. The gameplay is simple; you punch, kick and smash through hoardes of mindless (AI) enemies through several underground environments. The co-op and bonus missions add a fair bit to the game and the action is often pretty to look at.If you're a die-hard fan of The Incredibles and you're young (like I was when I played it), then you're sure to enjoy this fairly enjoyable, but short romp. The gameplay is simple; you punch, kick and smash through hoardes of mindless (AI) enemies through several underground environments. The co-op and bonus missions add a fair bit to the game and the action is often pretty to look at. However, it is also often repetitive and lacks proper variety. Older gamers will also probably find the challenges and story to be a little too easy and weak. Nevertheless, if you have young un's to keep occupied; this is the game you'll want to get. Expand
  3. Nov 7, 2011
    This game offers about 15 hours of gameplay. It is better than the 1st game although this game is more fun when you play it with a friend in 2-player. It will be especially fun for fans of The Incredibles because it continues where the film left off.

#71 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

1. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    Does a pretty good job of capturing the spirit of the film and provies some mindless laughs. Kids will love it too - trust us, we checked. [Jan 2006, p.109]
  2. But while young fans will enjoy this brief two-player adventure, the underground environments and robotic opponents lack variety and imagination.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    The voices are great, the gameplay's not half-bad - but the AI is such an impediment that the fun quickly drains away. [Jan 2006, p.99]