The Legend of Alon D'ar PlayStation 2

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Dec 4, 2001
6.7

1. Jun 1, 2015
    This game is a little slow, but the story is quite unique and there is a lot of cool lore and imaginative characters, monsters, lands. The combat system is tough to get used to, and certainly not perfect. But it's still entertaining. It is hard in the beginning. The game is very long, but i like an RPG that lasts a long time.
    If you like lore and/or are or were a D&D player, this game is
    If you like lore and/or are or were a D&D player, this game is most likely for you
  2. YoshiL.
    Jul 27, 2005
    This game is off the hook I played it with some of my friends and all of them loved and come over to play the game.
  3. JimO.
    May 11, 2004
    This game is the sh.t you think its dumb because your all stupid and dont know how to play like that ben h guy who cant understand a game.I beat it and it was fun.
  4. GeoffreyV.
    Jul 11, 2002
    I agree the story is a bit slow, but the game itself is great to play. This is definitely a good RPG for the PS2 which are hard to find. I would recommend it to anyone!!
  5. MikeR.
    Apr 2, 2002
    This game is off the hook. It's better then most of the game I have ever played. I love RPGs and this is great. You can play multiple player on this RPG which is awsome. I'm addicted to this game. I just can't put it down.
  6. BenH.
    Mar 26, 2002
    I feel great pity for Wanda. I think you need to expand your life beyond video games, and A.J. I worry for anybody that would buy this game. There is no story line and the game just all out suck big ones!
  7. WandaR.
    Mar 16, 2002
    I've got 21 hours in this game right now. I think it is super hard and loads of fun (If you like killing time)!!
  8. A.J.Hellmeyer
    Mar 16, 2002
    If you just bought this game, don't worry at first it is hard but it gets a lot easier.

#68 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#18 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. The Legend of Alon D'ar goes for the big story (which is lame in its own way) and the big RPG feeling - but falls short on both counts.
  2. If you like punishment or enjoy suffering through hours of boring quests and downright horrible fighting, then by all means go out and purchase this stinker at once. There’s so much wrong with this game it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what makes it awful as it is.
  3. If players can get past the clumsy menu system and uninspired graphics, they’ll find themselves a great game.