7.9

Apr 22, 2002
    It's nice.
  2. ScottM.
    May 5, 2003
    This game is smart clever tricky and fun. the graphics arn't much but they are stylish.
  3. XanderHarris
    Jun 16, 2002
    There aren't any cheats for the PS2 verison are there? The game is great but improvement could easily be made.
  4. CoryK.
    May 7, 2005
    This game is one funny game. I rarely laugh at videogames, but I found myself laughing during this one. THe story is long and is fun to play. It's obviously not as good as the PC version, the graphics are bad and there is no multiplayer. However, this is one of the best FPS on PS2(which is pretty sad).
  5. PierreC.
    Jun 2, 2002
    La conversion n'est pas à la hauteur...
  6. SBSpence
    Jul 16, 2002
    Interestingly campy twist in a ho-hum package. This game had great possibilities, and I'm not terribly sure where it went wrong...it just did! I found a couple of the levels so difficult as to tempt me into finding cheat codes...a no-no in my book until I beat a game at least once! Don't give up Monolith...

#70 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

If you can look past the hampered, out-of-date graphics, sticky, annoying controls, and crummy framerate, you'll enjoy it.
  2. A very amusing and well-designed first-person shooter that suffers from outdated graphics and an unfriendly control scheme, but also remains surprisingly engaging.
  3. Game Informer
    Unfortunately, the game looks a tad dated and isn't quite as smooth as its PC counterpart. Great action, but mediocre production. [Dec 2001, p.95]