The Simpsons Game PlayStation 2

8.2

1. Jul 17, 2015
    This is one of best video games that i played in all my life and maybe the best game of 2007. I love The Simpsons and I love Moe Szyslak, my favourite male characters of the shows and i hope that Moe will live forever.
  2. Dec 31, 2010
    It's alright. Fun to play and the humour is hilarious. The camera is rubbish though and you get bored after you finish the game. Still a good game though.
  3. LeeK.
    Dec 15, 2007
    This game is pretty ok..... but the bad thing is the camera. Its pretty hard to see around. This game also includes unlimited lives since it doesent matter how many times you fall or get killed. I kind of enjoyed this game.

#36 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007
#39 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2007

1. The camera is a nightmare, often getting stuck behind some invisible barrier or randomly switching to new and more disorienting angles. The collision detection's had a nervous breakdown, the puzzles are as laborious as a two-hour queue in the freezing cold and the combat has about as much depth as the shallow end at your local swimming pool.
  2. The gameplay might not be anything special, but The Simpsons Game delivers more than enough laughs to make it worth a look.
    The Simpsons Game on PS2 falls short of its next-gen brethren because of horrific controls that cause unneeded deaths throughout the game.