7.7

1. Sep 28, 2015
    I used to play this game everyday back when I first got my PS2 in 2002. It's a very fun Crazy Taxi style game with Simpsons characters. The voice acting is done by the actual actors from the show so it's pretty ok. Moe has the funniest lines in the game in my opinion. You can drive as pretty much all the main Simpsons characters including special cars you can get by setting your PS2 dateI used to play this game everyday back when I first got my PS2 in 2002. It's a very fun Crazy Taxi style game with Simpsons characters. The voice acting is done by the actual actors from the show so it's pretty ok. Moe has the funniest lines in the game in my opinion. You can drive as pretty much all the main Simpsons characters including special cars you can get by setting your PS2 date to certain holidays. Driving around is pretty smooth and responsive. The graphics unfortunately do not hold up today. Very low res, blocky graphics. The different areas you can drive around are unique in their own right but there aren't many (only 6 I believe). There's a mission mode where you complete 10 missions and unlock a special vehicle. Then there's sunday drive where you just drive around. Finally, (I forget what the main mode is called) but that's the mode where you drive around to earn money and buy new cars and areas. The sound design is ok too, some of the songs start off as catchy but get repetitive over time. Overall, it's dated but still fun. If you like the Simpsons and Crazy Taxi then you may like this game. Expand
  2. Apr 8, 2013
    This is great Simpsons game! I love that every Simpson Charachter is here! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Jan 8, 2013
    super fun game a huge list of characters almost everyone in the simpsons

a great story decent graphics and also a really fun 2 player game

MUST get
  4. Nov 7, 2011
    It may seem repetitive, but it is fun to drive like a mad man around Springfield as a taxi driver. There are a lot of characters you can be from the show.
  5. Aug 24, 2011
    This is relay one of the only games I really play and it is a great one I enjoy it every time I play a true classic that truly delvers fun 10 out of 10
  6. ArthurW.
    May 6, 2006
    This is exellent, no, it is not a racing game, but is is fab I'd say nearly the best I've ever played.
  7. MattA.
    Mar 29, 2005
    This game is actually a really fun game. Although it can get boring after a short period of time, I always seem to wanna come back and play it...The Simpsons quotes are classic and halarious, multiplayer is great and never gets boring, and the graphics overall are pretty good, and the locations are huge and u never get bored trying to find the small shortcuts...on the downside, i found it This game is actually a really fun game. Although it can get boring after a short period of time, I always seem to wanna come back and play it...The Simpsons quotes are classic and halarious, multiplayer is great and never gets boring, and the graphics overall are pretty good, and the locations are huge and u never get bored trying to find the small shortcuts...on the downside, i found it took 4ever to load (like 2 minutesfor every game), and like i said, got boring after playing it for like 20 or so minutes, and mission modes arent that great, they probably could've made a couple more locations, i think they spent way too much time trying to make all of the vehicles, but thats about it...overall if ur a simpsons fan like me, and dont try and look into every little detail in video games, this game is fun, funny, and very entertaining. Expand
  8. MartinL.
    Dec 4, 2004
    Kicks mega ass!
  9. RomanS.
    Dec 20, 2003
    |Thumbs-Up (10) - The story plot, the hilarious quotes, characters: relating to the show, and multiplayer mode.| |Thumbs-Down (0) - Loading time: a huge disaster, boring: after a while, and bugs.| Overall, I would recommend "Road Rage" to Simpson fans, and would definitely be of a Blockbuster rental.
  10. HitRun
    Oct 24, 2003
    This game Rules with Classic Simpsons lines such as "ow my ass!" and an awesome multiplayer. What can go wrong?
  11. RyanM.
    Jul 25, 2003
    Simpsons Road Rage is absolute crap if not in multiplayer mode. When playing with two people this game is fun, addictive, and a overall great game to play. Yes, this game has great voices accurate to the show, and great characters, true to the show. I have only one major comment on this game and that is the loading times, which are unbearable. I can literally go downstairs, grab a drink, Simpsons Road Rage is absolute crap if not in multiplayer mode. When playing with two people this game is fun, addictive, and a overall great game to play. Yes, this game has great voices accurate to the show, and great characters, true to the show. I have only one major comment on this game and that is the loading times, which are unbearable. I can literally go downstairs, grab a drink, and have a long conversation with someone before the game begins. This game is a one player rating of 0 and a 2 player rating of 10. Expand
  12. AndrewJ.
    May 14, 2003
    If you're a Simpsons fan and don't expect too much, you will definitely enjoy this game.
  13. JoshS.
    Mar 20, 2003
    This games is alright, but the graphics are not great and the point of the game becomes very old very quick. Also, the game is much more enjoyable if you are a Simpson's fan like me.
  14. FreddyC.
    Jul 7, 2002
    I thought this game was the best not the best game for ps2 but it was awesome its like crazy taxi but funny hilarious quotes from the show and such. For sure i would give this a 10 and david f (the guy who gave it a 4 your a f...... idiot.)
  15. JadeC.
    Jun 2, 2002
    This game was my first game for PS2 and it rulz!!!!! P.S. Homer Rulz
  16. DavidF.
    Feb 16, 2002
    This game sucks. It's a total rip-off of Crazy Taxi! The difference is that Crazy Taxi has nice graphics, sound and gameplay and is worth playing. If you're an idiot and you like wasting your money on half assed games with a franchise attached by all means buy this! This is just as bad as "Simpsons Wrestling" on the psone.
  17. KesterG.
    Dec 27, 2001
    Very fun game! Not as serious as other racing games but that makes it even better. If you like the show, you will definitely like this game. The characters shoot out some quotes from the show that you might not remember but are hilarious.
  18. TahaK.
    Nov 21, 2001
    This is a very fun game, I stayed up yesterday playing this game for 5 hours. For simpsons fans like me, this is simpson heaven. Almost whatever character you can imagine of are driving or on the streets of springfield in this game, including the sprinfield mascot. There are 3 modes. road rage, sunday drive, missions. Road rage is the mode that lets you unlock new characters and places. This is a very fun game, I stayed up yesterday playing this game for 5 hours. For simpsons fans like me, this is simpson heaven. Almost whatever character you can imagine of are driving or on the streets of springfield in this game, including the sprinfield mascot. There are 3 modes. road rage, sunday drive, missions. Road rage is the mode that lets you unlock new characters and places. You have to pick up and drop people. The more score you play the more to unlock. Sunday drive is just a freeride so you can practice picking people up or you can just look at the awesome 3-D simpsons world. In the missions mode you have to do various missions with different characters. The story is brought out very nicely in this game. This has been quite an improvement over Simpsons wrestling. The sound is mediocre, not to good but it will do. One very nice addition is how the driver responds to each customer who gets in their car. Like homer and ned flanders would have a conversaton like this. "Hi homer", "hey neighbor" or if marge was the driver and homer sits in "hey marge", "hey homie, i missed you so much". But this is not going without saying that the game doesnt have flaws, it has quite a few. The driving is a little edgy. I wished it was more like crazy taxi. The same thing being heared by the character through the mission gets a little annoying. For people who liked crazy taxi for Dreamcast and like The Simpsons, definitely give this game a try. This game is alot of fun. DEFINiTELY WORTH ATLEAST A RENTAL!! Expand
  19. Apr 8, 2013

#39 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#30 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. Easily the best console Simpsons game ever. Considering that the lot it’s in is comprised primarily of crap that isn’t surprising but the fact that I like this game better than Crazy Taxi might be.
    Nothing more than a third-rate "Crazy Taxi" knockoff, but minus the technique, slick visuals, and overall fun of its source material.
    Write 'I will not rip off other games, stick in a cult TV licence and rake in the cash' out 100 times.