The Sopranos: Road to Respect PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Nov 7, 2006
3.8

1. BenV.
    Dec 5, 2006
    Absolute garbage. 6 hours and I was finished. Only good thing was the voices being done by the actual cast.
  2. PhilipPortman
    Jan 24, 2007
    terrible just terrible lent the game and had high prospects seems as it came out in 2006 couldn't belive it it was wors ethan some of the games on ps1 love the program but this was rubbish!!!!
  3. ThomasA.
    Jul 29, 2007
    WAY TOO SHORT!! It was fun while it lasted. I rented this game for 5 days. I finished it in 4 hours.
  4. BobH.
    Nov 10, 2006
    The game started out okay but then I beat the thing in about two days not playing often at all maybe 10-15 missions tops the graphics aren't great and also the gameplay is just tapping two buttons who was this game designed for 2 years olds.
  5. RichardL.
    Nov 13, 2006
    Completely and totally under developed. The only thing that was entertaining of this game was the cast of the Sopranos voicing the game. I finished the game in one sitting in under 6 hours. The moves are entertaining, but not enough to justify buying this game. It seems obvious that the game worked extensively on the script of the storyline and characters and not the actual development of Completely and totally under developed. The only thing that was entertaining of this game was the cast of the Sopranos voicing the game. I finished the game in one sitting in under 6 hours. The moves are entertaining, but not enough to justify buying this game. It seems obvious that the game worked extensively on the script of the storyline and characters and not the actual development of the gaming aspect. I would have rather watched this as a five or six episode arc on the show than play this on the playstation. Expand
  6. BryanM.
    Jan 15, 2007
    This game desevers more respect as a mophia game i mean scarface and the godfather got such good reviews ithink this one should to, and us in the homo comunit love it
  7. MarkS
    Feb 14, 2007
    I can't remember the last time I beat a game so fast. Fighting was redundant, poor selection of moves. It seems like they put together a horrible game then used the name Soprano's and the cast to sell that garbage. I would get more pleasure from playing a demo disc. There were long pauses between events, and not enough freedom... this game would be good if it had more of a grand I can't remember the last time I beat a game so fast. Fighting was redundant, poor selection of moves. It seems like they put together a horrible game then used the name Soprano's and the cast to sell that garbage. I would get more pleasure from playing a demo disc. There were long pauses between events, and not enough freedom... this game would be good if it had more of a grand theft auto feel...as far as ability to walk around Jersey or something.... FINAL THOUGHT.. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! Collapse
  8. HuwD.
    May 27, 2007
    What a rip off! The 'developers' of this game should be lying off the coast of New Jersey along with Big Pussy. The game play is so simple it defies belief but I'd forgive even that if the player control was any good. The only thing to recommend it is the dialogue and the fact that cast members lended their voices. I'm giving it 5 for the fact it's an official What a rip off! The 'developers' of this game should be lying off the coast of New Jersey along with Big Pussy. The game play is so simple it defies belief but I'd forgive even that if the player control was any good. The only thing to recommend it is the dialogue and the fact that cast members lended their voices. I'm giving it 5 for the fact it's an official Sopranos game and -3 for the game itself. Expand
  9. JoshuaH.
    Nov 11, 2006
    I beat the game in 4 hours. Very disappointing. The game lacks the "free roaming" of GTA, Scarface, and Godfather. Equally disappointing.
  10. JoshY.
    Nov 18, 2006
    Wow . I havent played a game in a long time that diapointed me like this one did. Very bad and feel ripped off. They are lucky for a 1 and thats only because it was nice to see the Sopranos family on a PS2.
  11. RichN.
    Nov 22, 2006
    Don't waste your time. The game is slow, the controls are poor. The Godfather was much better. This game should be sleeping with the fish.
  12. Nov 15, 2011
    Actually not that bad. Great voice acting by the actual cast by the show. It does well to tie in with the show as well. However it lacks replay value, Its over quick, You replay the same lame objectives over and over again - It gets boring.
  13. Oct 6, 2015
    The game was overall a piece of a trash, nothing good come out of it. Itt took less than a few hours to beat and the most entertaining moment was seeing some woman bent over a desk. It seemed like that scene was worked on the most.

#38 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#56 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. One of the shortest full-price console games in our memory. Despite impeccable voicework, the subpar visuals and dreadful combat controls forced us to dump it unceremoniously under a bridge in Jersey - never to be spoken of again.
  2. Despite the involvement of many of the show's stars, The Sopranos: Road To Respect fails to live up to the high level of the show. The boring combat mixed with pointless situations make it less than enjoyable.
    Road to Respect does a disservice to the series. A linear plot, flawed combat and conversation system hinders the title, and a lack of difficulty doesn't help the replayability factor at all.