Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 PlayStation 2

6.2

1. BobW.
    Sep 21, 2005
    This game rocks! A great improvement over the years before. I love the gameface still and the game is much more challenging this year.
  2. MichaelD.
    Sep 21, 2005
    I've only been playing for a couple of hours, but I like Tiger Woods 05 better... challenges seemed to be organized better, and 05 definitely looks better, at least on my HDTV.
  3. PratikP.
    Sep 22, 2005
    Awesome game! I like the way they're making it into an RPG-style experience with the time travel stuff. The shot shaping is really cool!

1. PSM Magazine
    The only bogeys are a still-clunky interface - no auto-save, you can only adjust stats at certain times, etc. - a skittish camera, and overly long pre-and-post-swing reaction shots that drag on and on. [Nov 2005, p.85]
    This year's Tiger feels more complex and sophisticated than ever. Putting is more challenging (e.g., total bitch)... Yet, the game is still accessible to armchair golfers, thanks to those welcome arcade-y touches.
  3. You will find success early and often in Tiger 06, and though that may not sound like such a bad thing, it isn't necessarily true to the spirit of the sport, where triumphs--however minor--need to be earned, not simply offered to you for the taking.