4.3

1. Hitokiri
    Aug 18, 2009
    If all of you think the game is so terrible, it must be that u all suck really bad, I started playing 1 week ago, and I have 4 holes in one, and a double eagle, I have played 39 round of golf, and I know the game is really good. You will see this game (compared to the previous games) gives you the ability to be 100% accurate. The PGA on this game is also so much better than 08, But it isIf all of you think the game is so terrible, it must be that u all suck really bad, I started playing 1 week ago, and I have 4 holes in one, and a double eagle, I have played 39 round of golf, and I know the game is really good. You will see this game (compared to the previous games) gives you the ability to be 100% accurate. The PGA on this game is also so much better than 08, But it is difficult to start playing good, it took me 3 days to strike the golf ball straight and true.
    Remember little kids play this, so if you cant? stop playing games all together
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. While the golf is undeniably fun, you’re much better off snapping up a copy from Tiger’s PS2 heyday a couple of years back – unlike baseball or football, these games tend to age well.
    The stroke and putting mechanics work fine but the feature set is painfully lacking. No online play and lacking game modes come together to make a game that’s very difficult to recommend for anyone when last year’s has the same golf, golfers, courses, and visuals with a much better set of features to support it.