8.2

1. Aug 28, 2010
    I love this game and i wanna tell you this tiger wood realy approve that he's tiger wood, i give this game 10 because it's deserve. Everything is amaizing, what can the man says, There is no body can be or say anything against it.
  2. Feb 8, 2014
    The analogue control scheme introduced by EA's Tiger Woods series remains its single biggest innovation and it certainly continues to keep it ahead of the competition here. Aside from that very little has really changed with the series in a good while but, with its wealth of options and polished gameplay, it is really the only choice for golf fans (even if it is only a semi-realistic sim nowadays). Expand

1. Considering that we're still ploughing through the 2004 edition without complaint, we daresay there'll be more than enough to fill the time between now and next year, when we'll inevitably see Tiger Woods 2006 if his career-skid interface hasn't become any more severe.
  2. The foliage resembles that found in a pop-up book, the mingames are growing old, and though "2004" revolutionized the game, 2005 is mostly spit and polish. [Nov 2004, p.138]
  3. It may not be revolutionary, but it has enough going for it to suck in most gamers, regardless of their skill level or feelings toward golf. Only haughty golf purists or those truly burnt out on the Tiger Woods franchise should consider getting their golfing fix elsewhere.