8.3

1. Aug 28, 2010
    I love this game and i wanna tell you this tiger wood realy approve that he's tiger wood, i give this game 10 because it's deserve. Everything is amaizing, what can the man says, There is no body can be or say anything against it.
  2. AdamM.
    Oct 30, 2004
    This truly is the best tiger woods game yet, new game face II is awesome and the challenges are actually fun to play.
  3. EricJ.
    Jan 7, 2005
    I don't think there is much I can say about a game that's perfect!
  4. T.Robinson
    Sep 24, 2004
    This game is truly awesome. I've been playing it non-stop since buying it. The amount of replayability is great! Another great Tiger game.
  5. JasonH.
    Sep 8, 2004
    One of the best sports games I've ever played. It's fun to be able to modify the course and trees in real time.
  6. ArtS.
    Jan 18, 2005
    Best golf game I have ever played.
  7. PierreC.
    Sep 2, 2005
    It's been said, but I agree - the best golf game ever and certainly in my top 5 games ever.
  8. RobC.
    Oct 9, 2004
    This game f...in kicks ass.
  9. PratikP.
    Sep 14, 2004
    Another winner! Amazingly, there are even more features here than last year!
  10. Feb 8, 2014
    The analogue control scheme introduced by EA's Tiger Woods series remains its single biggest innovation and it certainly continues to keep it ahead of the competition here. Aside from that very little has really changed with the series in a good while but, with its wealth of options and polished gameplay, it is really the only choice for golf fans (even if it is only a semi-realistic simThe analogue control scheme introduced by EA's Tiger Woods series remains its single biggest innovation and it certainly continues to keep it ahead of the competition here. Aside from that very little has really changed with the series in a good while but, with its wealth of options and polished gameplay, it is really the only choice for golf fans (even if it is only a semi-realistic sim nowadays). Expand

1. Considering that we're still ploughing through the 2004 edition without complaint, we daresay there'll be more than enough to fill the time between now and next year, when we'll inevitably see Tiger Woods 2006 if his career-skid interface hasn't become any more severe.
  2. The foliage resembles that found in a pop-up book, the mingames are growing old, and though "2004" revolutionized the game, 2005 is mostly spit and polish. [Nov 2004, p.138]
  3. It may not be revolutionary, but it has enough going for it to suck in most gamers, regardless of their skill level or feelings toward golf. Only haughty golf purists or those truly burnt out on the Tiger Woods franchise should consider getting their golfing fix elsewhere.