Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 PlayStation 2

8.2

1. ThomasM.
    Apr 10, 2004
    Awesome game. The controls are THE BEST ever in a FPS/tactical game. Graphics are VERY good for PS2, also. Hours of FUN and multiplayer aint half bad either. Definitely worth a BUY, good job Ubisoft. Again.
  2. ScottMurphy
    Feb 22, 2004
    I hope they bump the number of players online up from 6 to 8..but either way its going to be good.
  3. JohnM.
    Nov 28, 2004
    Good gameplay and online is fun!
  4. BryanH.
    Apr 26, 2005
    It's best game I ever had play on Rainbow Six 3. I am looking forward to play a new Rainbow Six 3: Lockdown
  5. Nov 12, 2011
    "Rainbox Six 3: is one of the best PS2 games I played and is out there. It's realistic, tense, and filled with kinetic energy. Not only that; you can choose any weapon and allies to fight the enemy, which even makes the game better. A must buy!!!

#81 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#60 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

If you're a Rainbow Six veteran, you'll be disappointed with the watered-down gameplay. But if this is your first time combating terrorists, you'll find that RS3 is adequate enough to appeal to your shooting instincts. [May 2004, p.63]
  2. But we can't deny reality, and when clearly superior versions of the same game exist, it's hard to recommend this one.
  3. You don't want to spend your hard-earned (or however you get it... don't ask, don't tell, right?) cash on a game that's just "good," do you?