8.6

1. Serge
    Dec 27, 2006
    I havent played a game this good for a very long time. It features an awesome storyline and gameplay is very fast paced and keeps you on your toes always. I wish there were more games out there like this!
  2. BryanM,
    Oct 23, 2007
    The story is kind of boring it also seems like a sad state seeing how good the other spliter game i played, ( splinter cell: Pandora tomorrow) but I have to give it this it is much better then number one. I have not played splinter cell chaos Theory but I hope it is not as bad as this one. and If it is like number one then I would cry because the one before it ( Splinter cell Pandora The story is kind of boring it also seems like a sad state seeing how good the other spliter game i played, ( splinter cell: Pandora tomorrow) but I have to give it this it is much better then number one. I have not played splinter cell chaos Theory but I hope it is not as bad as this one. and If it is like number one then I would cry because the one before it ( Splinter cell Pandora tomorrow was so great. just don't get this game unless it is like a buy one get one free deal. then maybe if there is no better games and you already have Pandora Tomorrow and Metal gear sold 3 or 2 then get it for free. Expand
  3. Apr 1, 2012
    The Splinter Cell series has never disappointed me. His artificial intelligence is very good, their weapons are well advanced (same as previous games in the serie)...
    Anyway, you'll like this game if you like strategy games, but can be a bit boring if you just like action, because you'll probably go killing everyone without being strategic.
  4. Mar 28, 2013
    The ps2 version of Double Agent is better then the other version's and it was the best Splinter Cell game.
    Chaos Theory and Double Agent(ps2 version) are the best Splinter Cell games that ever made.

1. Completely different from Double Agent for the Xbox 360, this version features its own exciting stealth-action campaign, plus a solid new multiplayer mode and some great cooperative missions.
  2. A fine addition to the series, and the Trust Meter addition means that, for the first time, this'll be one spy game you'll go back to even after you've finished it. Sam going bad is good news for Splinter Cell fans.
  3. PSM3 Magazine UK
    The best Splinter Cell yet and a top-notch stealth game. But Sam needs some new ideas to topple Snake. [Dec 2006, p.84]