Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 PlayStation 2

7.4

1. May 18, 2015
  2. Aug 2, 2013
    Boring game. All the levels and stages are empty. There is nothing exciting to do. No fun challenge. No interesting gaps. It's a shame for a PS2. Except good quality bonus videos to unlock...
  3. bs
    Oct 10, 2002
    Good , Not I'm new and you better buy me good ( I got nothin< joke wise.)

It's good to create girl with that scottish short skirt like my brother but unfortunitly after playing one and two this game dosen't measure up, really its the same thing only you can creat new charaters like fat chicks and urcal rip offs. Course building option offers a little more but still...
    Good , Not I'm new and you better buy me good ( I got nothin< joke wise.)

Course building option offers a little more but still... rent before you buy
    tony fan trust me this one can let you down!

X box sucks and so does cube ( I gettin a cube!! so this is the last chance I gots to dis it!)
  4. RichardH.
    Jun 10, 2002
    Good, but, overrated.
  5. Feb 9, 2011
    In short Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 is the best sports game i've ever played. The level design is creative yet perfectly aligned for doing combos. The graphics were fantastic at the time. The bonus levels and characters were all amazing, and required huge time sinks to master. Which not not only added so much replay value but was always a blast. Good soundtrack, Fantastic multiplayer. IIn short Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 is the best sports game i've ever played. The level design is creative yet perfectly aligned for doing combos. The graphics were fantastic at the time. The bonus levels and characters were all amazing, and required huge time sinks to master. Which not not only added so much replay value but was always a blast. Good soundtrack, Fantastic multiplayer. I couldn't even count the hundreds of 10 minute Tag games I played with friends split-screen. What happened to skateboarding games? they're all terrible nowadays Collapse

#10 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#9 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. You can combo off of everything in this game. Seriously I mean everything! Cars, people, sidewalks, buildings, rails, ramps, stop signs... The list goes on and on. The funny thing about all this is Neversoft's Highest Score screen shows a high score of 9.4 million. Yes, my jaw dropped too.
    Strikes a perfect balance between new and old and renders the two previous entries in the series almost completely obsolete in the process.
  3. Once you get used to it, however, tricks will come second nature, and you'll enjoy the view of the humongous levels, which explode in dazzling colors and glorified details.