Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 PlayStation 2

7.4

1. Oct 12, 2013
    THPS3 is definitely my favorite video game of all-time. The Career Mode is once again extraordinary, with bigger and better levels, (except the Suburbia level it wasn't that good of a level for me) the Park Editor is a downright upgrade to the THPS2 version, Create-A-Skater is much more fun to play around with, and much more. Absolutely everything works in this game. Try it, you will notTHPS3 is definitely my favorite video game of all-time. The Career Mode is once again extraordinary, with bigger and better levels, (except the Suburbia level it wasn't that good of a level for me) the Park Editor is a downright upgrade to the THPS2 version, Create-A-Skater is much more fun to play around with, and much more. Absolutely everything works in this game. Try it, you will not regret it. Guaranteed. Expand
  2. Nov 25, 2011
    An extremely fun game with lots to do and hours of addiction. The game has many places to skate, including a foundry, suburbs, Los Angeles, and more! Tons of secrets are buried within the depths of THPS3, like locations from the first Pro Skater, and bonus skaters. Hundreds of tricks and even a PARK EDITOR make this game one of my top 5 favorite video games of all time!!
  3. Apr 26, 2011
    10/10 = Masterpiece = Best Sports Game of all-time.
  4. Feb 25, 2011
    This game is awesome but it's not all that it's cracked up to be.The x box version is superior in this case.There is even added levels in the x box version,listen to your music,better graphics.But of course when it comes down to it it is the same game but the x box cleaned up the little bit of mess it left.
  5. Feb 9, 2011
    In short Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 is the best sports game i've ever played. The level design is creative yet perfectly aligned for doing combos. The graphics were fantastic at the time. The bonus levels and characters were all amazing, and required huge time sinks to master. Which not not only added so much replay value but was always a blast. Good soundtrack, Fantastic multiplayer. IIn short Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 is the best sports game i've ever played. The level design is creative yet perfectly aligned for doing combos. The graphics were fantastic at the time. The bonus levels and characters were all amazing, and required huge time sinks to master. Which not not only added so much replay value but was always a blast. Good soundtrack, Fantastic multiplayer. I couldn't even count the hundreds of 10 minute Tag games I played with friends split-screen. What happened to skateboarding games? they're all terrible nowadays Expand
  6. AndyS.
    Dec 29, 2004
    I'm not very fond of skatboarding games but if i do play one, let it be good like TH4, or give it a story background like Simpsons skateboarding. Many flaws, not online, undescribally boring. No more than an hours play before sleep occurs.
  7. ThomasBennie
    Nov 12, 2001
    This game was not realistic at all. My mom says it is a waste of my time. I should be out looking for my dad. I can grind a neat grind. My mom has gotten two tapes for me. if only i could find my dad. He was always good at these games.
  8. MattR.
    Mar 8, 2002
    Vastly overrated. The idea of not being able to open arenas until I can perform stupid tricks ticks me off. Not worth the money.
  9. BlueFalcon
    Jan 18, 2006
    This game is the best in the series. The goals actually have puzzle elements, unlike the newer hawk's where they tell you exactly what to do and how to do it. I own around 500 games, and this would definately make my top 3 out of all of them.
  10. AnonymosAnonymos
    Nov 23, 2007
    Overrated. Sport games can be great but not great enough to get this score. This game is for skater freaks. Any other shouldn't bother giving this a high rate.
  11. PortmanP.
    Jan 24, 2007
    POOeeYY was this crap hated just hated it yeah u expect to be able to skate but it was rubbish wouldn't even lend this to my friends cos after they played they wouldn't talk to me again.
  12. Licentious
    Jul 3, 2007
    Look, whoever didn't give this at LEAS a 7, deserves to be shot. Sure, it's been out-done now, but it was the best of the best at the time. After finishing it myself, I'de spend hours trying to perfect that 1,000,000 pointer. I have THUG2, and THPS3 owns it. Better music, more realistic. 10 out of 10.
  13. ToniM.
    Nov 17, 2005
    Crap. Found this game very boring. Maybe ok if you are a big skateboarding FREAK but well others... don' bother.
    Dec 23, 2001
    BAD! THPS2 was beta! actually, 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x's beta!
  15. Dec 4, 2012
    Yeah, it's great but should it get all teh attention and praise? Not really. I wasn't really playing games when this came out so I don't reallty think I'm one to judge but I played Grand Theft Ayto 3 around this time and even then, when I was 6, it blew me away.
  16. Mar 14, 2013
    The most excruciatingly boring and annoying game I have ever played in my 27 years to date. I gave my copy to charity but I would have paid someone to take it off my hands.
  17. Aug 2, 2013
    Boring game. All the levels and stages are empty. There is nothing exciting to do. No fun challenge. No interesting gaps. It's a shame for a PS2. Except good quality bonus videos to unlock...
  18. May 18, 2015
  19. JoshH.
    Nov 4, 2001
    This has to be the best game of all time!!
  20. RichardH.
    Jun 10, 2002
    Good, but, overrated.
  21. NintendoPSBox
    Feb 16, 2005
    What sh.t is Andy S going on about? THPS3 was the first online title for PS2! And there he goes on about, whinging that, 'Many flaws, not online, undescribally boring' what BS!! This frankly is an excellent game. And guess what? It's better than THPS4. Get that through your thick head, eh?
  22. JakeM.
    Nov 7, 2001
    This game is just cool. Thats all I should have to say.
  23. bs
    Oct 10, 2002
    Good , Not I'm new and you better buy me good ( I got nothin< joke wise.)

It's good to create girl with that scottish short skirt like my brother but unfortunitly after playing one and two this game dosen't measure up, really its the same thing only you can creat new charaters like fat chicks and urcal rip offs. Course building option offers a little more but still...
    Good , Not I'm new and you better buy me good ( I got nothin< joke wise.)

Course building option offers a little more but still... rent before you buy
    tony fan trust me this one can let you down!

X box sucks and so does cube ( I gettin a cube!! so this is the last chance I gots to dis it!)
  24. AshleyB.
    Oct 27, 2002
    This game is awesome, i love it!!!
  25. LeeH.H.
    Jan 3, 2002
    If you loved THPS2, there is no way that you'll love this game any less.
  26. ChrisS.
    Jan 8, 2002
    Spellbinding!!! I just cant put it down.
  27. Elmo
    Feb 1, 2002
    I completed it withing a few days. But, well, i didn't. I got all the levels with one character and it gave me anougher, so i smashed it with that one and it gave me aougher, so i done it again... and again. I now have unlooked loads of new characters (4) and two new levels from THPS1!! The game'll keep you hooked and you'll love it. The videos you win are great too. If you I completed it withing a few days. But, well, i didn't. I got all the levels with one character and it gave me anougher, so i smashed it with that one and it gave me aougher, so i done it again... and again. I now have unlooked loads of new characters (4) and two new levels from THPS1!! The game'll keep you hooked and you'll love it. The videos you win are great too. If you have this game COMPLETE IT WITH EVERYONE!!! Some of the extra videos are very funny! Expand
  28. SteveM.
    Mar 22, 2002
    This game is one of the best I have ever played. With more tricks, bigger levels and more skaters to choose from, this game will give you hours and hours of fun.
  29. BenjaminM.
    May 18, 2002
    I can't stop playing this game. It should be put on Gamecube and XBox. It's the best!
  30. SimoreButts
    Nov 4, 2001
    I think this game is totally solid!!!

#10 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#10 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. You can combo off of everything in this game. Seriously I mean everything! Cars, people, sidewalks, buildings, rails, ramps, stop signs... The list goes on and on. The funny thing about all this is Neversoft's Highest Score screen shows a high score of 9.4 million. Yes, my jaw dropped too.
    Strikes a perfect balance between new and old and renders the two previous entries in the series almost completely obsolete in the process.
  3. Once you get used to it, however, tricks will come second nature, and you'll enjoy the view of the humongous levels, which explode in dazzling colors and glorified details.