Tony Hawk's Underground 2 PlayStation 2

Oct 16, 2004
    GGGRRRRREEEEEAAAAATTTT!
  3. BoogerPick-Er
    Oct 11, 2004
    This game is awesome, Lives up to its hype and more. Unlike that game fable.
  4. CHILLLLLYPEPPPPPERS
    Oct 15, 2004
    Its right up there with CHEESE!!!!!!!!!
  5. SamuelG.
    Oct 8, 2004
    This game takes skating games to a level that no one could have imagined!!!
  6. mccm
    Aug 29, 2005
    This game is awsome including the graphics dude.
  7. Jake
    Jul 6, 2006
    This game adds nothing to the storyline of the first which was one of its best points. The skating was of course good but I could just play my old THUG for that. With the strange random hidden characters and the insainly stupid missions Tony should be ashamed to letting Bam hijack this game and making it just like Jackass.
  8. DylanJ.
    Best Tony Hawk ever!!!
  9. ConnorP.
    Oct 10, 2004
    THIS GAME ROCKS!!!
  10. JacobK.
    Aug 19, 2004
    I like the move where you touch your balls with the board.
  11. LesB.
    Oct 11, 2004
    I got this game the first day it came out and I played it all that night, this game is right up there with ACE COMBAT 4!
  12. SKULLOMANIAW.
    Dec 22, 2004
    A very well drawn up game, but will never bet Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. Will any Tony Hawk or other skateboarding game bet it.
  13. LividFiction
    Nov 26, 2006
    THUG2 doesn't quite live up to pre-THUG standards, but it has one thing that THUG sorely lacks: replay value.
  14. Apr 1, 2013
    Fun as hell. I've always loved Tony Hawk games and this just cemented my love for skating games. Probably the last really good Tony Hawk game. Fo sho.
  15. Nov 25, 2011
    Tons of places to skate and lots of Career Mode as well as the new Classic Mode make the hours you spend playing this game endless. The story revolves around the World Destruction Tour, and is very twisted. Other than that, yet another 10 for the Tony Hawk series! An instant recommendation!
  16. Oct 26, 2013
    The gameplay seems to be just right, every place you go to has something unique about it and I always get lost for hours playing in that one spot.....
  17. Oct 3, 2013
    This game is truly amazing. I love all the customization you can put into it and the oddball atmosphere in create-a-skater. Another amazing game, folks.

1. An irresistible package born of the classic mold but with an invigorating twist. [Nov 2004, p.140]
  2. A much more detailed game that improves upon last year's graphical system with much better character models.
  3. If you’ve ever been a fan of the franchise you owe it to yourself to at least rent it. What starts out as a weekend rental just might turn into your next yearlong obsession.