• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Aug 27, 2002
7.1

1. Aznsky
    Dec 19, 2002
    This game is fun at the beggining then after one or 2 days it was in my pile of dust. sure this game is okay but it lacks chatting so u never know what the other people want on play and TMBONLINE wouldve been better if it had chatting in it.
  2. JayT.
    Nov 15, 2002
    It's got an awesome gameplay and awesome modez, but one main thing that bored me about it. I got a modem and I can only vs. 1 person and 1 robot(or no robot). Thats not really fun. Might as well play offline against more computer enemys. Atleast their's more action to it. If you got broadband, then you got no problem though. Ya, they say to equal the gameplay. They didn't It's got an awesome gameplay and awesome modez, but one main thing that bored me about it. I got a modem and I can only vs. 1 person and 1 robot(or no robot). Thats not really fun. Might as well play offline against more computer enemys. Atleast their's more action to it. If you got broadband, then you got no problem though. Ya, they say to equal the gameplay. They didn't have take all the fun away from modem players to do it! Expand

1. Doesn't include any of the storyline or single-player progression from the original game, but it does include the same terrific gameplay and a few new game modes built for online multiplayer action.
  2. Well worth the price of the Network Adaptor.
  3. A fantastic multiplayer.