7.9

1. Nov 20, 2012
    As soon as I saw you can taze people and bash thugs with a riot shield, I knew I had to buy this game. Even someone who doesn't enjoy action games will have loads of fun for hours. The huge selection of items and unlockables and loads of missions makes up for every problem the game has. Trust me, you will have a good time if you buy this game! It still holds up well even today
  2. Jun 7, 2013
    If you're looking for a highly satisfying shooter with a constant chaotic feeling, Urban Chaos: Riot Response is one very good choice. It may not have the technical perfection or history-value of some other shooters, but when it comes to fun, this game delivery the goods and shows itself as a really addictive experience.

1. Great shooting, epic-set pieces, regrettable sewer level. This is a satirical, heartfelt love letter to the kind of police force we'd like to join. [May 2006, p.74]
  2. If you like your game with punch, this is as hard-hitting as they come. Varied missions and non-stop chaos make this a winner. [Issue 81]
  3. Always enjoyable and never dull. It might lack polish in some areas but it makes up for it with loads of character and plenty of kick-ass, laugh-out-loud aggression. [June 2006, p.52]