• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Jul 7, 2004
8.9

1. Jun 17, 2012
    A great samurai game to play. It is very hard to find a samurai game better than this. I can't finish all the stories without a guide. However, this game is great. Must play if you are interested in Japanese culture.
  2. MarioT.
    Nov 17, 2005
    the best game ever! This game shows how samurais life is hard and endless.Great story, great music & great weapons.
  3. ChrisX.
    Sep 25, 2005
    I like the different time-system and the fights are only akward if you don't have a good weapon. Cut-scenes are annoying as well as americanized voices, but even Mona Lisa has flaws...
  4. GreaverN.
    Jun 7, 2005
    This game made me feel like i was apart of this era in time the multiple story plots, the awsome fighting animation owns and if you can get a hag of the instant kills your almost invincible but thats great too no matter how great your sword is or how good you are you can still be beat and that makes it fun i would rant this 100 out of 10 if i could i only ask one thing... when will thereThis game made me feel like i was apart of this era in time the multiple story plots, the awsome fighting animation owns and if you can get a hag of the instant kills your almost invincible but thats great too no matter how great your sword is or how good you are you can still be beat and that makes it fun i would rant this 100 out of 10 if i could i only ask one thing... when will there be a WoTS3? oh and can any one tell me how to get the Oni-Suzume sword it looks so awsome i want it (drool XD`````|)! if any one knows plz E-mail me i listed my e-mail Expand
  5. MoeK.
    Nov 25, 2004
    I love the first part, and this one just made my day.... better graphics better movements. but lack of cool uniforms.:( guys any cheat codes for the english version?!??!??! the jap didnt work.....
  6. EricR.
    Aug 18, 2004
    I think that this is a really fun game because you can play as a pretty cool character and the way that you can kill anybody who messes with you is awesome although it does kinda suck that the voices are done by americans and not the japanese you can also learn so many moves to kick those gang members asses ther are multiple endings and you can collect 60 swords to use in battle i rateI think that this is a really fun game because you can play as a pretty cool character and the way that you can kill anybody who messes with you is awesome although it does kinda suck that the voices are done by americans and not the japanese you can also learn so many moves to kick those gang members asses ther are multiple endings and you can collect 60 swords to use in battle i rate this game a 9/10 Expand
  7. JessicaL.
    Aug 15, 2004
    This game is great... but is there any english version codes??? I've looked around but I couldnt find any.
  8. KribG.
    Jul 20, 2004
    great game lots of fun but where are the cheats for the english version? this game is impossible without it.
  9. JoeG.
    Jul 19, 2004
    This game is so much better than part one!!! Better graphics, better fighting animation, larger playing area, and an economy system make this game amazing. Plus, new types of swords including claws and dual swords make this game great.
  10. CarlosH.
    Jun 17, 2004
    An excellent piece of work that gives you that japanese lifestyle feeling! Must at least rent!

With its fair share of gameplay issues and dated presentation, this Samurai walks away with his blade between his legs.
    Capcom updated the combat system from the original game to make the movements seem more authentic. It also added the ability to kill your opponents in a single counterattack finishing move. This doesn't add to the game, but it makes waxing anyone who gets in your way laughably easy.
  3. The great thing about WOTS2 is that once you do something right or wrong the civilians will remember it.