Wild Arms Alter Code: F PlayStation 2

8.3

1. May 30, 2015
    Excelente game, but , for a remake, a without a speaking scenes for a complete experience, agetec make it engine graphics of Wild Arms 3 game release in 2002, however; the game managed a fine explicative. and true classics JRPG series marvelous in all sense!.
  2. NathanR.
    Feb 26, 2006
    The original Wild Arms is my favorite game by far, so when Alter Code: F arrived, I almost wet myself.... Until I bought the game. While story, graphics, and certain parts of the game have been enhanced, I was disappointed with other parts of gameplay that have been taken out from the first one. For instance, the amount of items to collect and how to collect them are seriously lacking.
  3. rudymrgarret
    Jan 28, 2006
    im spanish, but i like wild arms. it is a wonderfull game with the best caracthers of any videogame. tou will enjoy saving filgaia with, rudy, jack and cecilia, y gived ten point to this game because rhe musics are fentastic. but i like boomerang flash too.
    (sorry about the mistakes, im learning engliah now)
    lupo y will see you again my american friend
  4. MikeM.
    Dec 16, 2005
    Wow, I can't believe how long it has been since the original on ps1. Game brings back so many great memories, love the characters, music, puzzles, and movies. Sucks you in and doesn't let go.
  5. RickS.
    Nov 24, 2005
    This game is just too great! I remembered the original one in playstation one and it was already superb then. i almost cried myself to sleep the night i bought the game. Great graphics, excellent gameplay, perfect storyline makes the game a must have for any RPG fans.
  6. Bill
    Jun 6, 2005
    Really really good.
  7. JimL.
    Jun 6, 2005
    This game was extremely well done.

1. A solid remake of a classic game.
  2. It seamlessly combines a fantasy setting with a Wild West motif that makes the game enjoyable to play through.
    It's a little linear, a little easy, and a little unattractive, but the characters still have a lot of personality, the dungeons are actually fun to navigate, and there's enough extra content here to keep you busy for quite some time.