8.9

1. Jan 6, 2014
    Viva o tempo em que o futebol era só WINNING ELEVEN.
  2. Dleifk
    Jul 7, 2003
    Best soccer game ever. Realistic and incredible. My favourite game! You learn more as you play. It is something you have to master to win.
  3. TerryH.
    Jul 1, 2003
    The best football game ever.
  4. TonyW.
    Jul 9, 2003
    Best of the best football.
  5. FerdyW.
    Jun 27, 2005
    Fun fun and more fun.
  6. Uau
    Feb 28, 2003
    Mindblowing.
  7. PauloG.
    Mar 8, 2003
    The best of the best football games.
  8. LoisC.
    Apr 18, 2003
    This is AS GOOD AS IT GETS in the video game sport genre. It will make you a hugh soccer fan if you have not yet been one. Highly addictive and rewarding gameing experience!!!!!
  9. SamH.
    May 29, 2003
    Its by far the greatest game, The world has ever seen.
  10. DinoZ.
    Jun 2, 2003
    Konami soccer games are superb but could do better with players moving sideways so that shots, passes, or attacking-player's sight of goal or movement can be obstructed by defending-player's body rather than by stretched leg. Presently, in a face-to-face situation, defenders are attracted (like opposite poles of magnets) to the backside of attackers when the latter go round the Konami soccer games are superb but could do better with players moving sideways so that shots, passes, or attacking-player's sight of goal or movement can be obstructed by defending-player's body rather than by stretched leg. Presently, in a face-to-face situation, defenders are attracted (like opposite poles of magnets) to the backside of attackers when the latter go round the former in a burst of speed. What an insult to professional defenders around the world! I hope KCET fix this soon. Expand
  11. JohnL.
    Jun 5, 2003
    I hate putting up reviews because my computer is so slow...T T But, this time, I could't resist!! this game is my personal favorite out of all PS2 games!! Even if you don't like soccer, this will be a intro for you to enjoy the game of soccer. If not, at least you'll be amazed by the game itself.
  12. EddO.
    Aug 8, 2003
    The best Soccer game I've ever played... the knlowledgeable about Soccer and the game play is better than FIFA 2003....
  13. DangK.
    Mar 16, 2003
    Greatest soccer game ever created!
  14. DavidB.
    Mar 24, 2003
    This game has the "zen" feel. if you're a pro at other incredibly deep games like Virtua fighter 3, you know what that feels like.
  15. SANTIAGOPEREZL.
    Apr 1, 2003
    QUE VERGA DE JUEGO, LO MEJOR INVENTADO EN TODA LA VIDA.
  16. REMYJ.
    May 18, 2003
    Soccer has never felt like this before...warning this game is addictive.
  17. JuanP.
    May 25, 2003
    The best soccer game ever.
  18. NecdetK.
    Jun 13, 2003
    There are no teams that are good.
  19. PhilD.
    Jul 17, 2003
    The best soccer game every made in the world today. It knocks Fifa right off the charts.
  20. Sinniste
    Aug 29, 2003
    Are you Kidding me? This game is crazy! I have never played a football game like this before. The realism is unmatched, and gameplay is nothing short of addictive.
  21. AhmedA.
    Nov 2, 2004
    This game is the best soccer game ever made fifa sucks bigtime.
  22. CharlieM.
    Mar 15, 2003
    GOOLAZZZZZOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. HugoSanchez
    Mar 21, 2003
    This game is Jesus.
  24. LulaF.
    Mar 26, 2003
    Fantastic...great to play and great to watch. Pity don't have the option to play on line with other users.
  25. GiancarloS.
    Mar 27, 2003
    I´ve played every soccer game since Goal in Nintendo, konami has always been the best and WSWE6 is the best yet...sorry EA stick to other sports ´cause in soccer Konami Rules....the gameplay and controls are top notch...play on.
  26. KennethL.
    Mar 28, 2003
    This is a Good Game. It's real and not like the FIFA serious game. It needs to talk a long time to develop your own skills to play the game at all.
  27. EddieF.
    Jun 26, 2003
    Addictive...that's an understatement. I can't stop thinking about this game at all hours of the day.
  28. ChristosA.
    Jul 11, 2003
    The greatest game i have ever played. Anything that can be done in real life can be done in Winning Eleven 6. It's a great game with the only flaw being the lack of license.
  29. AlS.
    Jul 21, 2003
    I would give it the 10 if it had all real names better commentators better graphices and real team jerseys and names. But its still kicks FIFA's ASS!!!
  30. RhysTheWelshman
    Jul 28, 2003
    Simply the best soccer game ever made great gameplay and whoever said that there werent any good teams doesn't know anything about soccer, does he?
  31. JulsH.
    Aug 13, 2003
    Best game there is man!
  32. Nov 30, 2015
    Maybe this isn't a serious review. But it is a review for the memories, of the countless hours I played with my brother playing this game, me little and he was grown up. I only beat him once ( 1-0), and i remember my biggest loss was 11-0. I was amazed by how realistic it looked, eventhough today everyone would bash it.

But it creates memories, this beautiful game
  33. Feb 27, 2017
    The negatives first: no real names and teams and crazy bad commentary. The positive then: everything else!

This is no doubt the best football game for the PlayStation 2, much better than Fifa because the gameplay is so much more clever and realistic. It's easy to pick up and play, but it gets even better when you learn the special moves. This game is deep, much deeper than the

This game is deep, much deeper than the shallow gameplay that Fifa football games have to offer.

Even the graphics are fine for a game this old! I still play this game today in 2017 because they just didn't make a better football game since this one.
  34. Mar 10, 2016
    Este jogo é incrível! Eu recebi e ainda não posso parar de jogar. Os gráficos são tão detalhadas para um game e é desafiador, mas divertido e terá que jogar por horas! A história é complexa e profundamente pensado. O melhor jogo que eu já joguei de forma

#37 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#32 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

Not as flashy as FIFA, but its overwhelming features and gameplay options have such depth that you could play for several years and still not see or experience everything in the game.
  2. Instead of relying on graphics and frills, Konami is putting all it’s eggs in the gameplay basket. They figure that if they improve that and leave other parts a bit lacking people will still enjoy it. I suppose that’s not that bad and we can almost count on great playing games down the line.
  3. Unfortunately many people have been scarred by the abomination known as the "FIFA" series and so are unwilling to try the WE series which is a shame as this is definitely the benchmark of its genre.